[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

Bro could you please make a file to make norifications background trasparent? :P I know nothing abt customising -.-''

I use 2.3.4 MEEGO with reboot and recovery

Thanks in advance!! :)

Cheers from Crete :-)

ok yes i ll do it,but tomorrow

ok suntexne ;)

Guest rukanito

The miui version is very good, but im happy with other rom so i will keep it In your rom i dont like (its my taste) the notifications and the power widget. where i can find the miui icons? the icons work on Go Launcher ex?

thanks

Edited by rukanito

Guest mitchde

I am an noob. Can someone explain the diff of simple and MIUI edition?

I use the 2.3.4 simple and be happy. Its MIUI "only" some gui/grafic diff or also other diff (apps, kernel, others)?

I can't see the diffs on the screenshoots, sorry.

Edited by mitchde

come on make a theme for blade mix

we all waiting :D:D:D

and if you want help just ask

DONE :)

I'll take requests , ... but I'm off for a holiday weekend.

... I just wanted that WIFI icon back B)

@fallenangel32

Your reboot menu is cool. It also works on GSF. But if i install it there my general "style" will be overritten with the BladeMix one.

Is it possible to make this reboot option with the GSF framework? Could you tell me how to do this?

Guest fallenangel32

I am an noob. Can someone explain the diff of simple and MIUI edition?

I use the 2.3.4 simple and be happy. Its MIUI "only" some gui/grafic diff or also other diff (apps, kernel, others)?

I can't see the diffs on the screenshoots, sorry.

only new icons

kernel,apps etc are the same in all versions of blade mix 2.3.4

Guest fallenangel32

@fallenangel32

Your reboot menu is cool. It also works on GSF. But if i install it there my general "style" will be overritten with the BladeMix one.

Is it possible to make this reboot option with the GSF framework? Could you tell me how to do this?

you mean trasparent notification bar?

i ll make a new framework today

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest Dezire

This is one of the worst ROMs I've ever had the misfortune to install!

It's dreadfully buggy, the colours and logo's are just wrong, clunky and poorly defined. The interface is flawed too. Battery life is dreadful and the auto-brightness is buggerred too!

I will be sticking with the brilliant Green V5 ROM - Probably the best ROM there ever was for the ZTE Blade.

Guest zaneru

It's dreadfully buggy, the colours and logo's are just wrong, clunky and poorly defined. The interface is flawed too. Battery life is dreadful and the auto-brightness is buggerred too!

I will be sticking with the brilliant Green V5 ROM - Probably the best ROM there ever was for the ZTE Blade.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion but this rom is far from the worst for the blade. There's a few very minor bugs which i can live with and the battery life for me is good, ie i get around 3-4 days on a charge with light wifi,3g,calls etc.

It bugs me when peeps make sweeping statements and vilify a persons hard work rather than just say for example "good effort but i'll stick with something else" .

you mean trasparent notification bar?

i ll make a new framework today

No. In your reboot addon you use the framework from your BladeMix ROM. So all the colors are in this.

And if i use your reboot addon in the GSF ROM it will give me the reboot option and also the complete style from

your BladeMix ROM. So i wanted to know, if it is possible to make this addon without the BladeMix Style?

Guest Coffer52

Thanks for your constructive input, glad your staying with Green V5.

Goodbye!

Guest Taliban

LOL This is why I enjoy Android, not only you get more options for the operative system of your phone but you can also get a laught from some idiots.

Now getting to business...

@Fallenangel one question. Older version of Vending.apk get's FC's on Both MIUI and Meego. Is there a way to implement it? Just because it's lighter and faster than the new version of market.

Cheers

Guest fallenangel32

you can say your opinion my friend,but i dont think that you ever try this rom....

and who cares?if you can just make your rom(from source or customize one)

IF YOU CAN...

in these post we are trying to make something good for the blade

but people like you expecting miracles,some people with no respect

to our hard work

you find bugs?ok tell me to correct them,dont be rude

unless if that is what you are

Guest fallenangel32

any way to get the them of blademix miui for gsf?

no my friend because the icons is not a theme for launcher pro

and i just replace every icon inside the .apks

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

you can say your opinion my friend,but i dont think that you ever try this rom....

IF YOU CAN...

to our hard work

+1laugh.gif

Guest fallenangel32

LOL This is why I enjoy Android, not only you get more options for the operative system of your phone but you can also get a laught from some idiots.

Now getting to business...

@Fallenangel one question. Older version of Vending.apk get's FC's on Both MIUI and Meego. Is there a way to implement it? Just because it's lighter and faster than the new version of market.

Cheers

i m sorry but i dont really undersand

you have the new market and you want the old or reverse?

Guest acdcnikolas

IF YOU CAN...

to our hard work

totally agree B)