• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software
      Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)

CUSTOM ROMS

You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not be hosted directly in topic via the MoDaCo attachment system
      ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)
      ROMs must give full credit to the original author
      This decision has been taken in light of the huge amount of interest in this area of device customisation within the community, and member feedback! Please note that custom ROM discussion should be kept in specific device sub-areas, (e.g. Kaiser.MoDaCo.com for Kaiser based devices). ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact me directly via PM. P
    • Support MoDaCo by signing up to a MoDaCo Silver or Gold membership

To sign up to an annual MoDaCo Silver subscription which will eliminate all ads from the site (as well as giving you access to the MoDaCo Online Kitchens for Android) for only £9.99 using PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, ensure you are logged in to the site, and then click the link below, which will take you directly to the subscription store! You can also sign up to an annual MoDaCo Gold subscription for £29.99, which adds the benefits listed below! PURCHASE A MODACO SUBSCRIPTION - FREE Titanium Backup Mobile for Android worth $5.99! - FREE 1 year PrivateInternetAccess.com worth $39.95! - FREE 1 year LastPass Premium worth $12! - FREE CalcConvert for Pocket PC from Binaryfish worth $17.95! - FREE Calendar Bar for Pocket PC from OmegaOne worth $9.99! - FREE CamerAware for Pocket PC and Smartphone from MoDaCo worth £19.99 / $30! - FREE Chronos for Pocket PC from ActiveKitten worth $14.95! - FREE CodeWallet Pro for Smartphone and Pocket PC from DeveloperOne worth up to $24.95! - FREE Concentrix for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE FlexMail for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE FTouchSL for Pocket PC from Vekoff s.r.o. worth 10 euro / $12.50! - FREE Jewel Challenge for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE John Cody's Alerts Pro for Smartphone from Omnisoft worth $14.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Dutch for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> French for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> German for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Italian for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Spanish for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Dutch for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> French for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> German for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Russian for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Turkish for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE Note2Self for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $19.90! - FREE Opera 8.60 for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Opera Software worth up to $48! - FREE Pocket Informant for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE Pocket Launcher for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Conduits worth $9.95! - FREE PTab for Pocket PC and Smartphone from z4soft worth up to $60! - FREE Resco Explorer for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Resco worth up to $49.90! - FREE Safemode for Pocket PC from monocube worth $12.95 - FREE SplashPhoto for Pocket PC and Smartphone from SplashData worth up to $59.90! - FREE Sprite Backup for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Sprite Software worth $29.95! - FREE Teksoft Glyphs UI for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €9.95! - FREE Teksoft HeadsetRemote for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €4.95! - FREE Traffic Jam for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE unlock (1 per year) from imei-check.co.uk - DISCOUNT of 10% at MoDaCo FairDeal - DISCOUNT of 10% at Semsons.com - FORUM - AD FREE SITE - FORUM - custom rank / title - FORUM - double competition entries - FORUM - double post attachment space - FORUM - no search flood control - FORUM - priority event registration - FORUM - triple PM space
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspensions / ban.

[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

1391 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

sorry man you didn't understand

some post ago you say "ask me for any graphic modification for all rom" or something

i ask you if you can do it for the newest cyanogenmod (7.2.0 kang)

Posted · Report post

Comparing with cm7 N255, is this rom better or just different?

Thanks

Posted · Report post

for any rom you can fo here

http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/

and make your own theme

for bm i dont need to test it

but for cm7 and without a blade

its not easy to test

Posted · Report post

the GPS takes long time to get a fix. even after it gets a fix on the move suddenly it looses signal and it keeps giving message waiting for valid signal.

accuracy is good.

Can you please do something so that i gets a quick satellite fix, and stays connected perfectly?

I too am having problems with the GPS side of the ROM (As it doesn't work for me at all ATM) I need a working ROM, as my Mum's ill in hospital, and a non-working phone is not an option. If this ROM isn't being developed anymore, what the best (and most stable) ROM to go for, on a GEN2 phone?

EDIT: Thanks to Fallen Angel for all of his hard work : )

Posted · Report post

I too am having problems with the GPS side of the ROM (As it doesn't work for me at all ATM) I need a working ROM, as my Mum's ill in hospital, and a non-working phone is not an option. If this ROM isn't being developed anymore, what the best (and most stable) ROM to go for, on a GEN2 phone?

EDIT: Thanks to Fallen Angel for all of his hard work : )

BLADE MIX 360wink.gif

Posted · Report post

I'm not run Nfs Shift Game.

Help!!!

Posted · Report post

I'm not run Nfs Shift Game.

Help!!!

what rom you use?bm360 or bm365

Posted (edited) · Report post

I need to transfer the Dalvik cache to my ext3 partition to free up some space.

What app can I use safely for this ROM?

Edited by spinozagr

Posted · Report post

I need to transfer the Dalvik cache to my ext3 partition to free up some space.

What app can I use safely for this ROM?

check on market and you ll find an app,i dont remember now the name of the app

Posted · Report post

Hi there,

multiupload seems to be off. Can you please check and if true change mirror to make again your rom accessible? Kind request: this time with md5 sum pls.

Thanx

Posted · Report post

I am not able to download the rom. :huh:

Posted · Report post

I am not able to download the rom. :huh:

Me too

I think all multiupload links are broken. Maybe its time to update this thread. I can't download any of these files. (use mediafire mirrors) :)

Posted · Report post

multiupload is down plz send me blade mix 365 on my email [email protected],i m using blade mix 360 ad i like it.

Posted · Report post

Hi!

I am using Blade Mix 360 at the moment and would like to update to 365. How can I do it without losing my data, settings,apps,etc? I would ideally just like to install it as an update.

Hello.

I really like the idea of a mashup of all cool ROMs!

Would you let me port and release it for Skate? For sure I give credits. :)

regards

Edited by muhahahaah

Posted · Report post

Hello.

I really like the idea of a mashup of all cool ROMs!

Would you let me port and release it for Skate? For sure I give credits. :)

regards

yes anyone can use,modify this rom

and every pact,theme,zip etc i ve made

just do the best for the community :-)

Posted · Report post

Am I able to update from blade 360 to 365? If so, how can I do it? Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Am I able to update from blade 360 to 365? If so, how can I do it? Thanks!

Install:

Wipe Data/Factory Reset And Cache Partition Then Wipe Dalvik Cache And Battery Stats

AND THEN INSTALL BM365

Posted · Report post

<br style="color: rgb(142, 142, 142); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">3D GAMES WORKING WITH ZTE BLADE <br style=color: rgb(142, 142, 142); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">http://android.modac...-3d-games-list/<br style=color: rgb(142, 142, 142); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); "><br style="color: rgb(142, 142, 142); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">MY THEME FOR GSF B21, B22<br style="color: rgb(142, 142, 142); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">http://android.modac...me-gfs-visuals/

Posted · Report post

HI i am just upload blade mix 365

http://www.mediafire...fkz6unmsg6ofnfz

Thanks man ::Thumbs UP ::

I dont know why this occurs often to me, my touchscreen stops working on CM7 latest nightly build and Blademix 365... someone help me please !!!!

Edited by Zade

Posted · Report post

yes anyone can use,modify this rom

and every pact,theme,zip etc i ve made

just do the best for the community :-)

Hi FA,

I wonder if it is very difficult to port your rom blademix360 to zte skate. It seems to me they are two very similar terminals, and maybe can port with few changes. You can tell which files have changed to have also a legendary skate rom?

Some guidance?

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English

Posted · Report post

Hi, can anyone overwrite files FLY EFFECT 365 and ORIGINAL 365 EFFECT?

Or send it to e-mail [email protected]

Thanks/