[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

sorry man you didn't understand

some post ago you say "ask me for any graphic modification for all rom" or something

i ask you if you can do it for the newest cyanogenmod (7.2.0 kang)

Guest ValiantSaint

the GPS takes long time to get a fix. even after it gets a fix on the move suddenly it looses signal and it keeps giving message waiting for valid signal.

accuracy is good.

Can you please do something so that i gets a quick satellite fix, and stays connected perfectly?

I too am having problems with the GPS side of the ROM (As it doesn't work for me at all ATM) I need a working ROM, as my Mum's ill in hospital, and a non-working phone is not an option. If this ROM isn't being developed anymore, what the best (and most stable) ROM to go for, on a GEN2 phone?

EDIT: Thanks to Fallen Angel for all of his hard work : )

Guest fallenangel32

I too am having problems with the GPS side of the ROM (As it doesn't work for me at all ATM) I need a working ROM, as my Mum's ill in hospital, and a non-working phone is not an option. If this ROM isn't being developed anymore, what the best (and most stable) ROM to go for, on a GEN2 phone?

EDIT: Thanks to Fallen Angel for all of his hard work : )

BLADE MIX 360wink.gif

Guest spinozagr

I need to transfer the Dalvik cache to my ext3 partition to free up some space.

What app can I use safely for this ROM?

Edited by spinozagr

Guest fallenangel32

I need to transfer the Dalvik cache to my ext3 partition to free up some space.

What app can I use safely for this ROM?

check on market and you ll find an app,i dont remember now the name of the app

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

multiupload seems to be off. Can you please check and if true change mirror to make again your rom accessible? Kind request: this time with md5 sum pls.

Thanx

Guest Sm0k3^_*

I am not able to download the rom. :huh:

Me too

I think all multiupload links are broken. Maybe its time to update this thread. I can't download any of these files. (use mediafire mirrors) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I am using Blade Mix 360 at the moment and would like to update to 365. How can I do it without losing my data, settings,apps,etc? I would ideally just like to install it as an update.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest muhahahaah

Hello.

I really like the idea of a mashup of all cool ROMs!

Would you let me port and release it for Skate? For sure I give credits. :)

regards

Edited by muhahahaah

Guest fallenangel32

Hello.

I really like the idea of a mashup of all cool ROMs!

Would you let me port and release it for Skate? For sure I give credits. :)

regards

yes anyone can use,modify this rom

and every pact,theme,zip etc i ve made

just do the best for the community :-)

Guest fallenangel32

Am I able to update from blade 360 to 365? If so, how can I do it? Thanks!

Install:

Wipe Data/Factory Reset And Cache Partition Then Wipe Dalvik Cache And Battery Stats

AND THEN INSTALL BM365

Guest shuichang

<br style="color: rgb(142, 142, 142); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">3D GAMES WORKING WITH ZTE BLADE <br style=color: rgb(142, 142, 142); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">http://android.modac...-3d-games-list/<br style=color: rgb(142, 142, 142); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); "><br style="color: rgb(142, 142, 142); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">MY THEME FOR GSF B21, B22<br style="color: rgb(142, 142, 142); font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 13px; background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">http://android.modac...me-gfs-visuals/

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know why this occurs often to me, my touchscreen stops working on CM7 latest nightly build and Blademix 365... someone help me please !!!!

Edited by Zade

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Viento del Sur

yes anyone can use,modify this rom

and every pact,theme,zip etc i ve made

just do the best for the community :-)

Hi FA,

I wonder if it is very difficult to port your rom blademix360 to zte skate. It seems to me they are two very similar terminals, and maybe can port with few changes. You can tell which files have changed to have also a legendary skate rom?

Some guidance?

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English

• 4 weeks later...