[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

sorry i know trip has mentioned that there might be some game performance issues with the rom since its optimized for multimedia... but anybody get games like fruitninja to work flawlessly? I'm experiencing major lag with it...

I've tried flashing bricked kernel (which is supposed to enable 3d gaming.... but idk still there is lag)

Also I have a whole bunch of 720p mp4 files that play flawlessly on my xbox but there is lag on the phone when playing the same files, any ideas on how to improve the performance? (i also tried mx video player)

Guest plain_nice_one

sorry i know trip has mentioned that there might be some game performance issues with the rom since its optimized for multimedia... but anybody get games like fruitninja to work flawlessly? I'm experiencing major lag with it...

Multi touch seems to have lag. Tested it on two different touch app, but the issue goes away on other roms. Hope this help in finding the problem. Still using miui as my daily driver since i dont play games.

Guest Raycaster3

I've tried flashing bricked kernel (which is supposed to enable 3d gaming.... but idk still there is lag)

Also I have a whole bunch of 720p mp4 files that play flawlessly on my xbox but there is lag on the phone when playing the same files, any ideas on how to improve the performance? (i also tried mx video player)

Does your camera flash still work after flashing bricked?

Guest PhonePersona

Anyone try faux123's latest kernel on this rom? If so, does it break anything?

The Sense based Kernel breaks bluetooth. The CM7 based kernel is great for bluetooth, but I get no radio service to function.

Catch22.

Guest PhonePersona

Is anyone able to get 3rd party phone support working with Google Voice?

No matter what options I select, the phone will not hand over making a call to GV.

I make a lot of international calls, so this particular feature is essential to me :(

Guest matd2001

i dont have any lags on games (not even fruit ninja).....the only games i could not run are Asphalt 6:A and Backstab....they just force close ...i can live without those two for few days until Trip brings some awesomeness in his next release.....thanks Trip

I made this account just to say how kick ass this rom is. Good work Trip, keep it up.

These lock screens are from EVO 3D. They work on the sensation since they both have the same resolution.

http://dl.dropbox.co...Lockscreens.zip

Where did you find these? I've been searching all over for quite a while now and I only found the Galaxy S Puzzle lockscreen!

Guest millhouse410

Perfect rom. Missing only 5x4 gridsize.

SAME! Im going to dig around and see if i cant figure it out myself! Any other input would be great!

****EDIT******

EASY fix! Just pull the Launcher2.apk from the 06b zip and place it in the new 75b update zip and reflash--so far it seems to be stable---ill test it out over next hour or so and repost IF there are any issues

Edited by millhouse410

Guest Sammydr10

Where did you find these? I've been searching all over for quite a while now and I only found the Galaxy S Puzzle lockscreen!

Are these all of the lockscreens that i can use on a miui rom? and how do i install them? just flash em?

Guest Raycaster3

Are these all of the lockscreens that i can use on a miui rom? and how do i install them? just flash em?

Nope. You move the .mtz file to sdcard>>MIUI>>Theme and then open theme manager and got to customize/edit theme and then lockscreen style then choose one and apply.

The Sense based Kernel breaks bluetooth. The CM7 based kernel is great for bluetooth, but I get no radio service to function.

Catch22.

tried faux's latest cm7 kernal and it didn't fix BT for me. The only working BT i've had yet on this rom was v7 but the market didn't work for anyone

trips kernal fixed the market but broke BT for me. It really seems BT music is hit or miss on Sensations.

Guest Raycaster3

tried faux's latest cm7 kernal and it didn't fix BT for me. The only working BT i've had yet on this rom was v7 but the market didn't work for anyone

trips kernal fixed the market but broke BT for me. It really seems BT music is hit or miss on Sensations.

What about camera flash? That still work?

Guest Raycaster3

You can always download wallpaper wizardrii from the market. Its a free app and it is what I use to make wallpapers fit my screen and make them non-scrollable. Hope this helps.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

This worked perfectly. I took the .mtz file from miui/wallpaper that I wanted and copied it and moved it to my wallpaper folder and renamed it .jpg used wallpaper wizardrii and I have the same wallpaper as my theme calls for and dam. The launcher is way faster when scrolling through pages!!!! Thanks dude I've had the app for a while now and knew of the capability but it somehow slipped my mind.

Btw if anyone wants to know. Faux123's latest cm7 kernel works perfectly with this rom and does not break flash or taps fyi. Oh and even at 1.026ghz and undervolted -62.5mV across the board(which are my settings) it still FLIES! Turn off wallpaper scrolling the way mentioned above and add the kernel and holy fast!

Again, thanks for an awsome rom Trip! Really appreciate it!

Edited by Raycaster3

Guest ofsinreno

Is there any way to get rid of the clock on the status bar? I want it to look just like it does when the lock screen is active, the date on the left, and signal bars and battery indicator on the right. I have looked around and have been told that it's not possible, but obviously if it can be done on the lock screen- there must be a way to do it on the regular screen as well.

Btw, anyone else having troubles remaining connected to wifi? Mine connects easily, but is constantly jumping back and forth between WiFi and H.

Guest Raycaster3

Is there any way to get rid of the clock on the status bar? I want it to look just like it does when the lock screen is active, the date on the left, and signal bars and battery indicator on the right. I have looked around and have been told that it's not possible, but obviously if it can be done on the lock screen- there must be a way to do it on the regular screen as well.

Btw, anyone else having troubles remaining connected to wifi? Mine connects easily, but is constantly jumping back and forth between WiFi and H.

Check the wifi advanced settings and make sure the wifi sleep is set to "never". I noticed mine was doing a lot of jumping on and off and checked and saw it was set to sleep on screen off.

Also there is a way for you to achieve what you want but it requires a mod that unfortunately is not compatible on our version of miui.

maps (with latitude, places, navigation)

gtalk

google+

rom manager

root explorer

pandora

tapatalk

fruit ninja

netflix

hbo go

That's it! Under Settings>Personal>Accounts and Sync that's where your Google account data should be and mine erases itself causing the problems with all the google apps.

Same issue here after installing google maps I lose my account till I reboot happened on the latest version and the one before clean installs I use mikes wipe sensation when I flash

Guest Raycaster3

Same issue here after installing google maps I lose my account till I reboot happened on the latest version and the one before clean installs I use mikes wipe sensation when I flash

Did you download it from the market or restore a backup? I restored a backup of maps and I haven't had a problem. Maybe that? Idk

Guest TripNRaVeR

Are there people who want to test a new version which should fix the no service bug? I tested it to do completely wipe and then on first boot checking system/mobile/apn settings and now the correct apn is selected by default. That means that something is correctly identified. Testers?

Guest dixonloo

Are there people who want to test a new version which should fix the no service bug? I tested it to do completely wipe and then on first boot checking system/mobile/apn settings and now the correct apn is selected by default. That means that something is correctly identified. Testers?

maybe i can try it out as i plan to wipe my phone too , may i know is the wifi hotspot bug is it still there ? as this function is quite important for me ~

Guest TripNRaVeR

maybe i can try it out as i plan to wipe my phone too , may i know is the wifi hotspot bug is it still there ? as this function is quite important for me ~

That is fixed since S005B

This worked perfectly. I took the .mtz file from miui/wallpaper that I wanted and copied it and moved it to my wallpaper folder and renamed it .jpg used wallpaper wizardrii and I have the same wallpaper as my theme calls for and dam. The launcher is way faster when scrolling through pages!!!! Thanks dude I've had the app for a while now and knew of the capability but it somehow slipped my mind.

Btw if anyone wants to know. Faux123's latest cm7 kernel works perfectly with this rom and does not break flash or taps fyi. Oh and even at 1.026ghz and undervolted -62.5mV across the board(which are my settings) it still FLIES! Turn off wallpaper scrolling the way mentioned above and add the kernel and holy fast!

Again, thanks for an awsome rom Trip! Really appreciate it!

Hi do you use Sensation Kernel 0.1.9

This kernel?

I am here i can make test!

Lets go start!

Edited by tomS01

Guest justtryin

Yes, I would love to!