The most Light and Smooth Rom?

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

Guest rockstarszzzz

yes i don't recommend this rom for everyday use.

I had same issue with battery life. But after 1 calibration cycle and 2 charge cycles, now it's pretty much stabilised and I am getting around 36-38 hours or a bit more (same as GSF for me)

TomG has confirmed it's in the new Kernel Patchset 3 already. :)

http://android.modac...ost__p__1804546

So it seems that roms like cae or gsf runs soomther because of the 16 bit patch? and the cm7 was in 32 bit?

The light and smooth rom is a Stripped GSF version made by k0zmic. Search the forum

please give us a link i can't find it

Edited by Manos Aristeidopoulos

There is a patch for 16bit graphics that will make cm7 just as smooth as zte based roms.

Did you mean that roms like cae or gsf are using this 16 bit patch? blink.gifhuh.gif

yes. that's why the edge glow looks like that (bad).

You are so right!

So the CM7 runs at 32bit or 24bit?

About Launcher Pro:

when you scroll between screens it turns to 8 bit or something?

BTW has anyone tried CAE 1.2 + 2.4.5 Kernel + I/O scheduler VR and Governor Minimax+691 MHz Max and 122 MHz Min?

Coz its effing fast! :blink:

Edited by ZTR

Guest B9Anders

And the GSF b26 is good or these 3 (CAE 1.2, elitemovil rc10, blade mix 2.3) roms are better?

thanks

I'm curious about this too, but equally so in battery consumption. For me, the golden middle way a rom needs to strike is between smoothness and battery drain.

From what I've read about elitemovil, that one is out of the picture. GSF to me is the standard to measure other roms against, so making some comparisons against this rom helps give a lot of users a better idea of what other roms offer.

I'm curious about this too, but equally so in battery consumption. For me, the golden middle way a rom needs to strike is between smoothness and battery drain.

From what I've read about elitemovil, that one is out of the picture. GSF to me is the standard to measure other roms against, so making some comparisons against this rom helps give a lot of users a better idea of what other roms offer.

If you want a smooth,good battery life rom then go with CAE 1.2 coz its almost stock Android,it is very smooth and has a good battery life ;)

Guest rukanito

If you want a smooth,good battery life rom then go with CAE 1.2 coz its almost stock Android,it is very smooth and has a good battery life ;)

the ROM monfro CAE (CAE 1.2 + new kernel + OC+ Notification Power widget + updated apps)has a really good benchmark. How do i know when to stop the overclock on No Frills CPU 1.13.1?

The batery life on evilmovil is not good i think....

Edited by rukanito

And the GSF b26 is good or these 3 (CAE 1.2, elitemovil rc10, blade mix 2.3) roms are better?

Yes, i have tested the gsf (b25 i think) not smooth at all i didnt like it but is one of the best roms.

I didn't test battery life.

I will test the b26 as soon as possible and let you know!

Yes the battery drains fast with evilmovil rom.

Guest rukanito

Yes, i have tested the gsf (b25 i think) not smooth at all i didnt like it but is one of the best roms.

I didn't test battery life.

I will test the b26 as soon as possible and let you know!

Yes the battery drains fast with evilmovil rom.

ok thanks. i will wait

the ROM monfro CAE (CAE 1.2 + new kernel + OC+ Notification Power widget + updated apps)has a really good benchmark. How do i know when to stop the overclock on No Frills CPU 1.13.1?

For Me in CAE 1.2 uptill 710 MHz(as in not tested anything above 710)its stable and I havent gone pass 710 MHz and the limit really depends frm device to device.. ;)

Edited by ZTR

Guest worminfo

Where is Blue Ginger v4 and v5?

So far best gone for me. And 3D acceleration is by far better!

Blue Ginger v5 is good, that I think it is better than gsf a lot

however, there is no update everymore... sad.gif

b26 not so smooth and the notification area... i dont like it.

maybe the next gsf i will test will be b30.

is that based on looks only?

Or based on it's performance? i.e. 2D scrolling 3D games?

Just try Blade mix 2.3 and you'll see and FEEL :D

I'm running the "simple" version , so ... NO ... it's NOT based on "looks" !