-------

Guest tillaz

Guest dadashi

he's doing a rumdump of his unlocked Skate...

he want's a clean backup without clockwork in the rom for himself for warrenty reasons,

and we want a romdump without clockwork over writing parts of the rom in the hope of unlocking our omc's with it...

COLONELS Skate rom dump thread...

Edited by dadashi

Guest PedroVader

OK, i've backread a bunch of pages and I can't really work out what Colonel is trying to achieve... Could someone start a seperate topic so that I can a - working out what's going on and b - keep this thread on topic. :D

P

New thread started - Colonel Zap - Stock Rom Dump.

Guys, can we continue over on the new one with an overview of what we have so far?

Cheers All!!

Pete

Guest glossywhite

he's doing a rumdump of his unlocked Skate...

he want's a clean backup without clockwork in the rom for himself for warrenty reasons,

and we want a romdump without clockwork over writing parts of the rom in the hope of unlocking our omc's with it...

COLONELS Skate rom dump thread...

A "rum dump"? Wow, tasty!

327160.jpg

Guest tillaz

pedrovader & (dadashi i think) the member seeking more languages in the keyboard.... i have half fixed this, long hold numeric keys now work.. but for the languages you will have to check for me as i can't be sure. just finishing some things off smile.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest PedroVader

pedrovader & (dadashi i think) the member seeking more languages in the keyboard.... i have half fixed this, long hold numeric keys now work.. but for the languages you will have to check for me as i can't be sure. just finishing some things off smile.gif

Cheers Tillaz biggrin.gif

I mentioned elsewhere (way back on V1 I think) about the CM7 AOSP contacts, the ones that merge Facebook contacts. is there any way I can get these to work with your Rom?

Pete

Guest tillaz

Cheers Tillaz biggrin.gif

I mentioned elsewhere (way back on V1 I think) about the CM7 AOSP contacts, the ones that merge Facebook contacts. is there any way I can get these to work with your Rom?

Pete

im not sure about this, i will try though.. as i personally hate the zte dialer witch is also built into the contacts.apk sad.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest StevePJ

Tillaz.

A brilliant rom. Well done and very easy to install thanks to your instructions. Any chance of a link to the XT9 keyboard...I can't find it! Also can we get Gestures back?

Guest tillaz

Tillaz.

A brilliant rom. Well done and very easy to install thanks to your instructions. Any chance of a link to the XT9 keyboard...I can't find it! Also can we get Gestures back?

i will upload the keyboard tomorrow, not sure about the gestures as they were in the orange launcher... will have a look smile.gif

Guest tillaz

Hi Tillaz, I need eastern right to left language support.....I'll be happy to try any anything to get it working...

ok, keyboard is complete... dadashi can you tell me the Pacific languages from cm7 you need so i can check i have got them smile.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest dadashi

Actually I don't need Pacific languages, when I said eastern right to left I meant Arabic and Hebrew....

If you could fix that I wouldnt go back to cm7, this rom is great, has super performance, Dolby Sound, Signal Booster, HD calls, and it's an actual skate rom with the newest kernel....not some hybrid rom from another phone...

Edited by dadashi

Guest tillaz

Actually I don't need Pacific languages, when I said eastern right to left I meant Arabic and Hebrew....

If you could fix that I wouldnt go back to cm7, this rom is great, has super performance, Dolby Sound, Signal Booster, HD calls, and it's an actual skate rom with the newest kernel....not some hybrid rom from another phone...

think i spelt pacific wrong lol .... wot i should of said woz the exact languages you need,

anyway, yes Hebrew is working with the dictionary think Arabic is also there (some i cant undersand) smile.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest dadashi

Great, when will it be ready to try...?

Arabic is shown in the rom now but the alphabet isn't joined to form words...

example:

موداکو = modaco written correctly

modaco alphabet not joined together = م و د ا ک و

Edited by dadashi

Guest tillaz

Great, when will it be ready to try...?

Arabic is shown in the rom right but the alphabet isn't joined to form words...

20111006175439.png

not sure if the bottom pic is Arabic just a guess smile.gif

20111006175509.png

Guest dadashi

Keyboard look fine, but the proof is in the pudding :rolleyes:

will the rom display the alphabet correctly to form words...?

Actualy you can see the space bar in the bottom arabic (actually its a farsi keyboard but generaly same as arabic) has not joined the alphabet again...

Its written ی س ر ا ف on the space tab which is actualy فارسی spellt backwards and not joined...so it's not working

For the Blade only cyanogenmode fixed this....

Edited by dadashi

Guest tillaz

Actualy you can see the space bar in the bottom arabic (actually its a farsi keyboard but generaly same as arabic) has not joined the alphabet again...

Its written ی س ر ا ف on the space tab which is actualy فارسی spellt backwards and not joined...so it's not working

will pm you a link to test this further....

let me know wot is missing smile.gif

Guest tillaz

EDIT: this might be a bit later on, internet wont upload again sad.gif

Guest dadashi

EDIT: this might be a bit later on, internet wont upload again sad.gif

take yozr time...kaltkafe and others tried to implment this in Blade roms but couldnt...but the guys at cyanogen fixed it long ago...

Guest tillaz

new version of bluemonte coming soon will be on the android version 2.3.5 & will be in a new topic.... i am also keeping this one going also because some apps such as signal boost will not work on 2.3.5 + more choice the better. (i would love to jump back on 2.2 just for the camera) smile.gif

Guest Johnny Hung

dear tillaz:

one question, Do you know ,How to change the carrier name on the ZTE skate ROM ???

I had to add the spn-config.xml in the path /system/etc ,but not working ??

Guest tillaz

dear tillaz:

one question, Do you know ,How to change the carrier name on the ZTE skate ROM ???

I had to add the spn-config.xml in the path /system/etc ,but not working ??

did you set the permissions ?