-------

Guest tillaz

Guest dadashi

dadashi could you let me know if all is working properly please smile.gif

OK, looks like another late night...:lol:....just finished downloading

I've got a BlueMonte1.6 nandroid, can I just restore that and flash the 1.8D deodexed on top of that...?

Edited by dadashi

OK, looks like another late night...:lol:....just finished downloading

I've got a BlueMonte1.6 nandroid, can I just restore that and flash the 1.8D deodexed on top of that...?

no you will most likely get force closes as other things have been singed since 1.6

Guest dadashi

no you will most likely get force closes as other things have been singed since 1.6

actually I have a V1.8B nandroid as well...I'll try from that to save installing everything from new

Guest dadashi

Tilaz, thankyou it's working fine....

I did a fresh flash plus the RTL.zip and it's fine, full RTL support

nice to see the circle battery indicator again

I'm going to put this with the other RTL roms in my posting

When I first started using android on the Blade I was surprised there was no support for eastern languages.

Windows, symbian, iOS, linux support all languages...but with android no!! Thanks to the android community it can be fixed..

Edited by dadashi

Tilaz, thankyou it's working fine....

I did a fresh flash plus the RTL.zip and it's fine, full RTL support

nice to see the circle battery indicator again

I'm going to put this with the other RTL roms in my posting

When I first started using android on the Blade I was surprised there was no support for eastern languages.

Windows, symbian, iOS, linux support all languages...but with android no!! Thanks to the android community it can be fixed..

here is an add-on that add's the missing task manager & arranges the widgets better http://www.mediafire.com/?f8aift3zlo27ekc

i forgot to add them to the rom...huh.gif

Guest putbinoot

reason begin, im selling my OMC soon... so i want to try & get everything done for you people before hand smile.gif

huh.gif sorry to here that, can i pick your brains before you ride of into the night, you once provided me the apk for the original swipe style keyboard which i have since lost and the one i downloaded seems to be acting strange so any chance you could post it again. Also using your green theme but how do you go back to standard bluemonte theme do you have to reinstall the rom or is there an original theme zip or was there one that I was supposed to back up. And finally can you point me to any how to's you may know of for creating themes as if i want a yellow theme looks like i will have to do it myself since you are buggering off.tongue.gif

cheers and good luck with new phone.

Guest scotishhaggis

Great rom i love it make the skate actually usefull. My issue is i always get a SU outdated error on the top of the screen . When super user trys to update it fails . Any idea ?

Great rom i love it make the skate actually usefull. My issue is i always get a SU outdated error on the top of the screen . When super user trys to update it fails . Any idea ?

Just tap on the notification and it will update your su

Guest dadashi

another thing with the 1.8D-RTL, it won't play flash.....I'm not sure why, I've unistalled and re-installed, tried adobe flash arm6 10.2, 10.3 and 11 but flash wont open....

Guest anfield786

Ah.......No, what a numpty. Forgot to do the 3rd wipe (Advanced/Dalvik).

Thank you.

Having done all 3 wipes and re-installing bluemonte 1.8D this morning, I'm still having the same issue whereby after about 5 mins I cant write a txt message, create a contact or use the internet (as cant type anything).

Furthermore, I discovered that I cant make phone calls either as everytime i use the keypad or attempt to call one of my contacts, I get the following error message "Activity Dialer in process com. android.phone is not responding.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why I'm experiencing these issues? Any support greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Guest painkiller_93

i think you forgot the other wipe .its format system.and this is conflicting the problem with old files.thats my opinion. but worth a try.

what happens if you do format /boot before installing a .zip rom?

Guest anfield786

i think you forgot the other wipe .its format system.and this is conflicting the problem with old files.thats my opinion. but worth a try.

Thanks, will format system and see how I get on and report back.

Guest putbinoot

Having done all 3 wipes and re-installing bluemonte 1.8D this morning, I'm still having the same issue whereby after about 5 mins I cant write a txt message, create a contact or use the internet (as cant type anything).

Furthermore, I discovered that I cant make phone calls either as everytime i use the keypad or attempt to call one of my contacts, I get the following error message "Activity Dialer in process com. android.phone is not responding.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why I'm experiencing these issues? Any support greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

(((( how to flash a custom rom, assuming you already have clockwork recovery installed ))))

copy you custom rom to your phones sd card it should be a .zip

boot into clockwork recovery by powering you phone on, and when the green android man shows up press and hold the volume down button untill small vibration then release, it should now boot into recovery.

volume buttons = up & down movements. home button = select / ok back button = go back

select wipe data/factory reset press yes

select wipe cache partion press yes

now select install .zip from sdcard

choose .zip from sdcard

navigate to you custom rom

select it and press yes

wait for it to install......... then reboot

Guest anfield786

Thanks, will format system and see how I get on and report back.

Update: having done the necessary formatting I can now write text message, access the internet etc so thank you wrtease.

However, still have an issue with making calls. When dialling a number it can take upto 20 seconds plus for the screen to come up to say dialling and the call to begin. If I click the home button before the dialling screen appears and lock the phone, the phone will still dial the number and make the call at some stage.

Guest wrtease

have you tried atomic blue it might be a bit better .im using it at mo an its i bit zippier for me.dont no if its just a bad rom instll or what but your rom should be instant when making calls.can you set the proximity senser to on.it might help.

i just tried making calls on mine and its instant.and okay.

Edited by wrtease

Guest anfield786

have you tried atomic blue it might be a bit better .im using it at mo an its i bit zippier for me.dont no if its just a bad rom instll or what but your rom should be instant when making calls.can you set the proximity senser to on.it might help.

i just tried making calls on mine and its instant.and okay.

Thanks, will try atomic blue. Fingers crossed i wont encounter the same issues as Bluemonte.