[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

almost 90% in less than 20 hours with 10-12 sms, 30 mins call and 5 mins for wifi net usage.

yes I would call that a serious battery drain, have you got better battery stats? as this will help nail it down even more.. :)

Guest wicky feat

heavy battery drain being experienced in #256..under batter history, running and screen on is keeping close to 100%

Even i feel the same, more battery drain. # 224 is the best rom so far for me.

Guest plegdroid

Even i feel the same, more battery drain. # 224 is the best rom so far for me.

have you both tried freezing phone wake app, in case that's keeping it awake :)

Guest Racerboy

:( when i click Play on Music Google (beta) i get a error Force Closing, its resolved on newest build?

the app included with the rom is music player and works fine for me (v4.01.501) try fully wiping phone and re-install rom 1st

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

have you both tried freezing phone wake app, in case that's keeping it awake :)

i dont think its phone_wake.apk, that just enables you to end calls when the screen is asleep (during a call) hopefully i`ll include this v6supercharger script in the ROM on next release to see how it performs which will aid anything like this happening :)

Guest plegdroid

i dont think its phone_wake.apk, that just enables you to end calls when the screen is asleep (during a call) hopefully i`ll include this v6supercharger script in the ROM on next release to see how it performs which will aid anything like this happening :)

:lol: that will explain why my screen turns it self off during call's ,did find it does help with battery life having it frozen though, :)

Guest Racerboy

:lol: that will explain why my screen turns it self off during call's ,did find it does help with battery life having it frozen though, :)

ya you`ll probably wont be able to kill a phone call if phone screen is asleep aswell lol, prior to "phone wake.apk" being added to roms you could not end a call if the phone screen went to sleep only if awake, dont know if it was bug thats developed or kernal related or simply the fact that we use other device files to compensate for the different resolutions from blade .....

Guest plegdroid

did notice on 256,it s tight on how much memory is left in system after install of the rom, if cynogen keep increasing rom size, were gonna be a bit buggerd when it gets to 150mg:)

Guest Glock24

I´ve installed #256, and everything is working fine. As others here, I´ve noticed an incresed battery drain, but it´s not all that bad.

One interesting thing that I noticed is that WiFi is not disabled when locking the phone. I thought this was a kernel issue, but apparently not, unless RacerBoy included a different kernel in this release.

Guest Racerboy

One interesting thing that I noticed is that WiFi is not disabled when locking the phone. I thought this was a kernel issue, but apparently not, unless RacerBoy included a different kernel in this release.

interesting the kernal is the same (vamshi`s) usually the WIFI when connected turns off when the phone goes to sleep and then re-connects on waking the phone

Guest Glock24

interesting the kernal is the same (vamshi`s) usually the WIFI when connected turns off when the phone goes to sleep and then re-connects on waking the phone

With previous ROMs the WiFi only stayed connected when the phone was charging, otherwise it would turn off when locked and reactivate upon unlocking. Now the behavior is the same when on battery than when charging, WiFi stays always on! This is great for me.

Guest Racerboy

ok i`m gonna release #257 soon (tonight) with a couple of changes:

PhoneWake.apk removed from the ROM, reason: we needed it included to be able to end phone calls when screen went to sleep during a call, now that has been corrected without the use of PhoneWake.apk...........

Cyanogen changes from last build

Apps all up to date

Also i`ll include a tutorial on how to use V6SuperCharger memory/performance optimiser/fix, it does work very well, i`m impressed and quite easy to do

Guest Racerboy

@Plegdroid i was thinking the PhoneWake.apk was for the above reason but MAY have been for the whole phone to stay awake now i`ve heard about the wireless connection not disconnecting when asleep ( a couple of posts above) hmmm ;)

Guest plegdroid

ok i`m gonna release #257 soon (tonight) with a couple of changes:

PhoneWake.apk removed from the ROM, reason: we needed it included to be able to end phone calls when screen went to sleep during a call, now that has been corrected without the use of PhoneWake.apk...........

Cyanogen changes from last build

Apps all up to date

Also i`ll include a tutorial on how to use V6SuperCharger memory/performance optimiser/fix, it does work very well, i`m impressed and quite easy to do

thank you,:) glad your gonna include the tutorial, had a read in the early hours and batterd my head, living on four hours kip a night is starting to catch up ,read it three times but would not sink in..

Guest plegdroid

@Plegdroid i was thinking the PhoneWake.apk was for the above reason but MAY have been for the whole phone to stay awake now i`ve heard about the wireless connection not disconnecting when asleep ( a couple of posts above) hmmm ;)

it was generating a suspend log in bbs when it was on, so I froze it and it reduced it concideraby( spelt that wrong) :)

Guest mladenovic73

thank you,:) glad your gonna include the tutorial, had a read in the early hours and batterd my head, living on four hours kip a night is starting to catch up ,read it three times but would not sink in..

Try this manual.Busybox 1.82,script manager and v6.Start script manager and find v6,when you touch the v6 there is a window,mark as a root and run.

Then you have option 1-3 press 3.Then wait,then choose 2,then 1.After every number press enter on keyboard and wait.After that 16 to go directli to restart.

After restart start script manager to confirm what you do.Start v6 as a root and press no 3 and if there is launcher hard to kill you are ok.After that 17 and close.

I hope it will help yousmile.gif

Guest plegdroid

Try this manual.Busybox 1.82,script manager and v6.Start script manager and find v6,when you touch the v6 there is a window,mark as a root and run.

Then you have option 1-3 press 3.Then wait,then choose 2,then 1.After every number press enter on keyboard and wait.After that 16 to go directli to restart.

After restart start script manager to confirm what you do.Start v6 as a root and press no 3 and if there is launcher hard to kill you are ok.After that 17 and close.

I hope it will help yousmile.gif

thank you very much, so much easier to understand, the official guide I found to be fractured in the way it was presented:D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest mladenovic73

thank you very much, so much easier to understand, the official guide I found to fractured in the way it was presented:D

He was under some good drogs when he wrote that manuallaugh.gif.

The server of wooly is defenetly down.

Edited by mladenovic73