[ROM] StreakDroid 2.3.3 Italian now INTERNATIONAL

Guest maxicet

Excellent for any Italians :D

Copying / pasting the post content form XDA and adding both a "English" and "Italian" description would help people find your rom via google / other search engines B)

As chances are they would be searching for your translation in Italian

Edited by Azurren

Guest cnckck58

Just wanted to thank Maxicet for this awesome build!!!! Very stable rom but make sure to disable animations under settings, display I also had to change the density from 190 back to 160 to be able to download some apps from market, but other than that this rom is awesome!!!

Guest maxicet

How is this ROM superior to that posted by Fards, for English users?

Thanks

Brian

Is not "superior", it's optimized and "tweaked", with some apks changed and working better with higher dpi then stock.

If you follow all my recommendations in XDA thread, you can get a much more stable and fast Gingerbread experience...that's all...

Edited by maxicet

Guest cnckck58

@ Maxicet everything was working well till I plugged it in to play music in my car. Now my phone constantly starts to reboot. I'm using the poweramp app from market I bought awhile back. Do you think this has anything to do with me changing the density back to stock 160?

Guest maxicet

@ Maxicet everything was working well till I plugged it in to play music in my car. Now my phone constantly starts to reboot. I'm using the poweramp app from market I bought awhile back. Do you think this has anything to do with me changing the density back to stock 160?

Try the same thing and same songs with miui music embedded in rom, if all plays fine it's a poweramp issue, and I'll try to fix later...

P.s. : did yoy read and follow all rom first post recommendations ?

Guest cnckck58

Ki'll try it. Thanks for the quick reply.

Try the same thing and same songs with miui music embedded in rom, if all plays fine it's a poweramp issue, and I'll try to fix later...

P.s. : did yoy read and follow all rom first post recommendations ?

Guest alert_bri

Is not "superior", it's optimized and "tweaked", with some apks changed and working better with higher dpi then stock.

If you follow all my recommendations in XDA thread, you can get a much more stable and fast Gingerbread experience...that's all...

Thanks, I'm happy with stock dpi but I'll check your recommendations on XDA for a better Gingerbread experience.

Kind Regards

Brian

Guest andycqos

Sorry, but I dont really want to read through 13+ pages on XDA, but the option to use the phone as a portable wifi hotspot is disabled on this build. Is this deliberate, or something that can be changed?

Pretty sure it worked on FARDS

Guest maxicet

Sorry, but I dont really want to read through 13+ pages on XDA, but the option to use the phone as a portable wifi hotspot is disabled on this build. Is this deliberate, or something that can be changed?

Pretty sure it worked on FARDS

Is not removed, is in settings\wireless and networks...

Guest andycqos

Is not removed, is in settings\wireless and networks...

It was greyed out on mine. Then I realised I still had "Airline mode" on :ph34r:

Carry on, nothing to see here!

This a terrific ROM! I've been using for a couple of days now - really fast, no FC, great battery life, GPS good, no market update useful too. Everything just works as it should.

Dolphin browser HD and GO launcher for me.

Many thanks to maxicet for a job well done.