Clunky ROM/Not enough internal space?

Guest _kD

So I've got my blade, I used to visit the forums alot when I got it last winter. I installed a custom Android 2.2 Froyo ROM as I can remember, when we still hadn't got the official japanese 2.2 ROM (When I was here last it was just about to be obtained)

Anyway, it's pretty clunky and certain parts are unbareably slow.. loading up a picture from the camera, then having to access the gallery from there - which quite litterally takes the p**s. Just basic things like that.. I have a 16GB SD Card with about 8GB of space left, which is plenty really - for a smartphone at least. In the last few months I've been getting notifications that my storage space is low, and I'm having to remove apps that I want to keep! I've tried moving every app that I can to the SD Card, but it still doesn't help - seeing as how half of them can't be moved. Is there any way that I can move some bits around to make more space, because I want more apps! The internal space is bullplop.

And, is the official 2.2 ROM is now avaliable? If so, I need a bit of help as to installing them, because I've kinda forgot how.. <_<

Thanks! :rolleyes:

Guest maniac_mouse

Try app2sd https://market.andro...ne.app2sd&hl=en

I got the paid version from Amazon for free using the fake id trick but the free one probably works just as well.

I did notice that apps like Adobe Reader didnt like being moved,and obviously, dont move system apps like the browser or launcher etc, but its easy to put the missbehaving ones back if they dont work on the sd card.