glossywhite

How do we calibrate OMC battery/tell when it is charged?

3 posts in this topic

I previously made a visual tutorial on how to calibrate the ZTE Blade (OSF) battery, but the OMC/Skate "back" button is no longer red when charging, but green instead. How does one know when the battery is fully charged, judging by the "back" button LED *alone*?

I wish to calibrate my battery/delete batterystats.bin, as it stands to reason that the batterystats.bin found in "Blue Monte" and other ROMs, will be that of the owner who produced the ROM, and not mine.

If you know how to calibrate the battery, please do tell me.

Thanks!

Edited by glossywhite

I previously made a visual tutorial on how to calibrate the ZTE Blade (OSF) battery, but the OMC/Skate "back" button is no longer red when charging, but green instead. How does one know when the battery is fully charged, judging by the "back" button LED *alone*?

I wish to calibrate my battery/delete batterystats.bin, as it stands to reason that the batterystats.bin found in "Blue Monte" and other ROMs, will be that of the owner who produced the ROM, and not mine.

If you know how to calibrate the battery, please do tell me.

Thanks!

second set of blue writing http://android.modaco.com/topic/346580-rom-bluemonte-custom-rom-zte-skate-omc-new-v16-available/ smile.gif