[ROM][GEN1-2-3] Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest dirlan2001

Tried this rom and then cm7.1 I am sure they are identical on battrey usage so the choice is yours lol both used 7% in 24hrs of pure stand by.

Battery-issues are IMHO related to the RIL, and the frequency the radio's are pinging the connection...

:D

Guest MidaMilunk

That cound have relation to your navigation SW. We don't know which one you use. Do you have the same result with some other navigation SW too? Maybe it's application issue and not ROM issue.

As I wrote in the original post:

There were two: Sygic and Waze.

I do not think this can ever be an application issue, since a user-space app (navigation are not rooted apps) can never make the whole system reboot! This is always operating system issue.

Edited by MidaMilunk

Guest fox2000

RLS4:

very poor battery life

strange FCs in "InfoCostiTre" widget, which works perfectly with other ROMs

Navigon randomly crashing, rebooting phone and disappearing (!) from app drawer

-> switching back to GSF

Guest TheBrainKafka

RLS4:

very poor battery life

strange FCs in "InfoCostiTre" widget, which works perfectly with other ROMs

Navigon randomly crashing, rebooting phone and disappearing (!) from app drawer

-> switching back to GSF

No problems at all. Neither in Navigon or with respect to battery life. 12h sleep = 3% battery. Thats fine for me.

Guest Moeen Mahboob

when I installed MHMP after Gen3 TPT + Official Gingerbread, I got No Servive. Even switching to GSM only and turning off data didnt help. I get fine GSM/GPRS coverage on stock gingerbread but I cant root that somehow. Can you tell me what changes u made i ril and gsm?

My operator is Ufone GSM, Pakistan.

when I installed MHMP after Gen3 TPT + Official Gingerbread, I got No Servive. Even switching to GSM only and turning off data didnt help. I get fine GSM/GPRS coverage on stock gingerbread but I cant root that somehow. Can you tell me what changes u made i ril and gsm?

My operator is Ufone GSM, Pakistan.

This ROM is for gen2 devices only

Edited by Amati

Guest KonstaT

Titanium Backup doesn't work. It says, that phone is without BusyBox

Works for me. Try clearing Titanium Backup's data or reinstalling.

Titanium Backup has built in BusyBox anyway (1.18.4). You can also select from setting to force system BusyBox (1.19.0).

Guest Aurimas L.

Works for me. Try clearing Titanium Backup's data or reinstalling.

Titanium Backup has built in BusyBox anyway (1.18.4). You can also select from setting to force system BusyBox (1.19.0).

Hmz, I think it's something wrong with superuser after update... I removed update, but still it doesn't want to work...

HMSGGl.jpg

Edited by Aurimas L.

Guest KonstaT

Hmz, I think it's something wrong with superuser after update... I removed update, but still it doesn't want to work...

Did you manage to update superuser app through market? I tried it couple of times earlier but it complained something about package not signed correctly. I thought it was just the new market playing its tricks. I could update the su binary through the older superuser app without problems though.

You can either reflash this ROM (without wipes). It will revert you back to previous version of superuser and su binary. Or you can also flash the latest superuser and su binary from superuser homepage:

http://androidsu.com/superuser/

Select Eclair/Froyo/Gingerbread/Honeycomb Superuser-3.0.6-efgh-signed.zip and flash it with clockworkmod. Both of these ways should fix your problem.

Guest Aurimas L.

Did you manage to update superuser app through market? I tried it couple of times earlier but it complained something about package not signed correctly. I thought it was just the new market playing its tricks. I could update the su binary through the older superuser app without problems though.

You can either reflash this ROM (without wipes). It will revert you back to previous version of superuser and su binary. Or you can also flash the latest superuser and su binary from superuser homepage:

http://androidsu.com/superuser/

Select Eclair/Froyo/Gingerbread/Honeycomb Superuser-3.0.6-efgh-signed.zip and flash it with clockworkmod. Both of these ways should fix your problem.

For su update through market you need a superuser fix, it is available at market too :)

Thanks, experiments begin :D

SU flashing helped. Thank you, KonstaT ;)

Edited by Aurimas L.

Guest Hataka_Fuusen

Hello,

I'm getting some problems with default actions on some programs. Everytime I reboot the keyboard i selected by default go back to android keyboard. And I have sms notifications from the original sms application in spite of i choose go sms pro for default and removed sms notifications from the original one.

Guest fallenangel32

a better way to make gps working is to copy this file gps.zip

to system\etc with root explorer

extract the zip first...use the file inside the zip

backup your original file first...

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest andy9876

Just to balance things I do not suffer from random reboots and GPS does work on my OLED OSF. I only use the Navigation that comes with google maps. I do not overclock beyond 691 MHz.

Guest KonstaT

GPS doesn't work :(

Lol, I was going to say that at least it isn't causing you random reboots after you've run GPS navigation for an hour on your overclocked to the max device. ;) But seriously, did it work before? And is that screenshot saying that it sees six satellites, but it still doesn't get a fix? Do you have a clear sky view?

All I can say is that GPS should work. Try rebooting, try wiping your device, try reinstalling the ROM.

Guest Aurimas L.

Lol, I was going to say that at least it isn't causing you random reboots after you've run GPS navigation for an hour on your overclocked to the max device. ;) But seriously, did it work before? And is that screenshot saying that it sees six satellites, but it still doesn't get a fix? Do you have a clear sky view?

All I can say is that GPS should work. Try rebooting, try wiping your device, try reinstalling the ROM.

No random reboots at all, everything is stable. Hmz, I dont remember... With GSF it worked. Yeah, I had a clear sky view, when was taking screenshots.

GPS doesn't work since I installed RLS4 with full wipe.