[ROM][GEN1-2-3] Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie RLS9 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest eirlysbill1

Customisable Notification Power Widget & MIUI style Battery Bar

@ KonstaT,

Thanks again for all the work you are doing. It really is appreciated. This custom power widget is great, but will it wipe if out, if I install ICS theme from Sami_22 after it? Like: if I load this widget and then follow it with the ICS theme?

All the best,

Bill

PS: anyone using the screen protectors that cover the San Fran text (black edge on top). I don't think you can see the MIUI battery bar, unless you get the cover micron perfect.

my bad: didn't see the size adj. in battery bar settings

Edited by eirlysbill1

Guest KonstaT

Hi Konstat. I flashed it on Chinese v880 and the camera is not working. I've read hiapk forum and negaruku Rom (2.3) from burstlam has a fix for Chinese cameras. There's any chance you could add this fix to your kernel?

Thank you for this great Rom.

There are two stock kernel options in the first post. Afaik both should have support for that camera sensor. You can use one those for now.

I'll build a new kernel for the next ROM (what ever it will be...).

Thanks again for all the work you are doing. It really is appreciated. This custom power widget is great, but will it wipe if out, if I install ICS theme from Sami_22 after it? Like: if I load this widget and then follow it with the ICS theme?

Yeah, current themes will overwrite the new power widget.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest Lord_Snake

I think I already went and declared RLS7 final. :P We'll have to see, I have some new ideas now and couple things I'm working on. I've treated RLS7 more of a test platform to try out new things. I'll definitely still make ROMs, just not sure if it's going to be RLS8 or a completely new ROM based on newer build. It wouldn't be much of a trouble to put together RLS8 from things that I've already posted here (and app updates). Either way I'm going to give that new power widget few days now to see if there is still some bugs that need ironing out. If you find some strange behaviour with that, I'd appreciate the info. :)

Might be possible, will look into it.

I know that the RSL7 was final, but as you told, update some apps and integrade your new stuff wouldn't be so hard and people will appreciate it. ;)

Nice to know that you want to make a new ROM based on a newer build!! I'm already waiting for it!! :D

Best!

Guest DarkCrono

There are two stock kernel options in the first post. Afaik both should have support for that camera sensor. You can use one those for now.

I'll build a new kernel for the next ROM (what ever it will be...).

Hi, I've flashed malaysian one, with support for camera, but can't recognise wifi... at least it is reported in zte emode as without MAC. Reflashed moldovan ROM and wifi get back, any ideas?

Guest MarkDobry

Hi, KonstaT!

I really like this ROM! Thank you for excellent work!

Greetings to everyone!

The only thing I miss (after 7 months with SS) is the HTC IME keyboard. I'm new to customization and I cannot figure out how to install it on my GEN1/OLED Blade with MMHMP RLS7.

I also want to ask why needed to create EXT partition on SD if App2SD works fine for me without it?

I would really appreciate if someone can help with useful links to read.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by MarkDobry

Guest DarkCrono

Hi, KonstaT!

Greetings to everyone!

The only thing I miss (after 7 months with SS) is the HTC IME keyboard. I'm new to customization and I cannot figure out how to install it on my GEN1/OLED Blade with MMHMP RLS7.

I also want to ask why needed to create EXT partition on SD if App2SD works fine for me without it?

Sorry for my English and narrow-mindedness!

Thanks in advance!

The advantage in the ext-sd partition is the option to open your mass through USB in your pc and continue to use the apps in the data partition inside sd. And a bigger data partition.

Guest taannuk

The advantage in the ext-sd partition is the option to open your mass through USB in your pc and continue to use the apps in the data partition inside sd. And a bigger data partition.

Then how big the EXT partition on SD to be and the best way to create it?

Thank you!

Guest DarkCrono

Thank you!

I don't know if there's a limit, but 512 MB is what I have.

Guest rider89

Hi, KonstaT!

Greetings to everyone!

Sorry for my English and narrow-mindedness!

Thanks in advance!

Here is HTC IME Mod by jonasl working on this ROM. I use it every day with no problems.

HTC IME Mod by jonasl v27.zip

Guest robinhud2010

What was your previous ROM? What codecs are you using in your files?

I just opened three files using three different codecs all in mp4 container. MPEG4-video (mp4v), h263, h264 (MPEG4 AVC) and all of these displayed just fine on native 'films' app and I could also hardware decode them using RockPlayer.

Maybe you should wipe and reinstall to see if it would help?

Thanks for getting back. My last rom was cm7. I did a full wipe and restored all my apps using titanium backup. Wiping and reinstalling all apps is really not an option for me, but i'll try flashing the rom again without wiping...

Guest koniker

EazyDuz,

It sounds as though you have the same problem I reported on November 29th:

'Is there a problem with the Data Connection on/off toggle in the power control on the notification screen in RLS7? I can toggle e.g. GPS and WiFi on and off at will, but the data connection toggle doesn't work properly for me. I normally keep my data connection disabled until I need to use it; this is what I am seeing:

- boot phone, power control correctly shows data connection is off

- tap Data Connection in power control and data connection is enabled and power control correctly changes appearance to reflect this - so far, so good...

- tap Data Connection in power control again and data connection is disabled but power control appearance does not change to reflect this

- any further taps on Data Connection in the power control have no effect on either the state of the data connection or the appearance of the power control'

Unfortunately there was no solution - KonstaT said it worked OK for him. The workaround is to press and hold the data toggle until the settings screen appears, then set/clear the appropriate checkbox as required. I suspect there is a minor bug in the power control that leads it to get out of step with the actual data on/off setting.

Yeah, i also have some problems with turning on data connection sometimes. Power widgets (the one in RLS7, original android one, switch pro) show that data is on, but there no data icon and obviously no connection. Sometimes it help to turn off data in Settings, change 3g/2g mode, turn on data back. Sometimes only reboot helps.

Guest agpoli

Stupid question..

I've never installed a non-cynogenmod rom. do i have to flash google apps separately for this rom? blink.gif

No, you don't have to. Market is already in it, so you can download whatever you want.

Guest quantam

Thank you!

I am using 1 GB.... Few changes I did were google music player 4.

Guest purpse

After running Moldovan for a few weeks I decided to try ICS alpha5 fix. Afterchanging the partition sizes to accomodate this it installed fine, but I didn't like the rom so decide to go back MMHMP. I used the TPT method to quickly repartition and install the ROM. It has installed fine, but when market trys to reinstall my apps it says there is not enough space. Application settings says internal storage 59mb used, 257mb free. Could someone explain to me why the apps won't install, and perhaps a solution?

TIA

Guest ManMetDeHamer

By accident i noticed the newest kernel by elitemovil from xda developers works for MMHMP.

It adds a couple of new govners like intellidemand and someothers. for the ppl that want to use it see:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1310050

and download the: New optimized Kernel (30/12/11 22:33)new governors, etc..[For old "s" versions]

Guest KonstaT

By accident i noticed the newest kernel by elitemovil from xda developers works for MMHMP.

It adds a couple of new govners like intellidemand and someothers. for the ppl that want to use it see:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1310050

and download the: New optimized Kernel (30/12/11 22:33)new governors, etc..[For old "s" versions]

Wrong thread?

While you are promoting it here, can you also tell where he publishes his source code, so that the rest of us can add these new governors etc to our kernels. Releasing a linux kernel without it's modified source code is in direct violation against GPL agreement.

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Wrong thread?

While you are promoting it here, can you also tell where he publishes his source code, so that the rest of us can add these new governors etc to our kernels. Releasing a linux kernel without it's modified source code is in direct violation against GPL agreement.

Well i dont think he published the source code, i already sendt him a private message to ask where he got these form tought id share the kernel in the mean time till i get some response from him.

Guest DarkCrono

Kernel is something interchangeable between ROMs?

Or is something to hit and miss?

I've got problems with my camera with the kernel from MMHMP and I want to test the BladeGinger Negaraku kernel. Can I just take the boot image and put it in the zip from other kernel updates?

Guest xanatos22

I've just updated to RLS7, with full wipe, but know I'm unable to sync my facebook contacts photos with the phone contacts.

The indication of the facebook profile is on the contact description, but no photo is loaded.

Anyone with this error?

Is this a error on the facebook app?