CLOSED: Upgrade to MoDaCo Ad Free (or extend your current membership) for 1 year for only $9, with extras!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest herodotus

well done it.... sort of being old and soft in the head paid for premium account through paypal got two emails confirming updated status, then i tried to log in hmmm forgot my password (i know i can save them but i always clean my history in firefox) asked them to send me new one it said my email was not on their database, ok so i asked on the filsonic site for help they said i was already a member and had to log in first to get help ha! ha! so replied to confimation email asking for help . hey its sunday it will probably be ok tomorrow, anyway thanks paul for a great deal B)

Paul would it be ok if i renewed/extended fsc account currently under my brother's name n sent u d confirmation for adfree membership here for me?

As long as you use our link to buy the renewal at Filesonic, yeah!

P

I've only just discovered MoDaCo having been over at XDA for some time. I'm joining and accepting the welcome offer to upgrade directly to a Premium Account ;-) Paul, thank you for the opportunity.

My Filesonic payment confirmation has been sent...

Guest herodotus

well guess what after asking filesonic to sort out my passwords etc i got an email saying i had been banned for account sharing ha ha thats rich considering i cant even log myself in. so told them i had tried different usernames passwords etc, but im not bothered about it i will just donate another way sorry paul :(

what an offer and i took!

my first time with android

sent my payment confirmation to Paul on thursday but still waiting for my upgrade.

ill wait till monday before i get the heavies on the case!!

tom

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.