• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
PaulOBrien

CLOSED: Upgrade to MoDaCo Ad Free (or extend your current membership) for 1 year for only $9, with extras!

195 posts in this topic

Thanks Paul,

very fast service!!!

greetings

newsprojekt

Done it, now just waiting for confirmation from MoDaCo.

Thanks!

wi-fli

well done it.... sort of being old and soft in the head paid for premium account through paypal got two emails confirming updated status, then i tried to log in hmmm forgot my password (i know i can save them but i always clean my history in firefox) asked them to send me new one it said my email was not on their database, ok so i asked on the filsonic site for help they said i was already a member and had to log in first to get help ha! ha! so replied to confimation email asking for help . hey its sunday it will probably be ok tomorrow, anyway thanks paul for a great deal B)

Payment confirmation sent. Cheers

Paul would it be ok if i renewed/extended fsc account currently under my brother's name n sent u d confirmation for adfree membership here for me?

As long as you use our link to buy the renewal at Filesonic, yeah!

P

I've only just discovered MoDaCo having been over at XDA for some time. I'm joining and accepting the welcome offer to upgrade directly to a Premium Account ;-) Paul, thank you for the opportunity.

My Filesonic payment confirmation has been sent...

As long as you use our link to buy the renewal at Filesonic, yeah!

P

Woohoo!! Cannot wait to be ad free member!!

Payment done and email sent!

Paid and email sent. :)

Send emailcool.gif

well guess what after asking filesonic to sort out my passwords etc i got an email saying i had been banned for account sharing ha ha thats rich considering i cant even log myself in. so told them i had tried different usernames passwords etc, but im not bothered about it i will just donate another way sorry paul :(

Registration done... and mail sending.

Thanks for the upgrad.

Nice offer :D

Sign-up done and mail send... check.

another one on way. thanks

what an offer and i took!

my first time with android

sent my payment confirmation to Paul on thursday but still waiting for my upgrade.

ill wait till monday before i get the heavies on the case!!

tom

Payment made a week ago, email sent a week ago... still no upgrade on the account though....

I still see ads around here too, and I sent my email back on the 15th :(

Hi Paul,

Registration Done & email sent. thnks for the upgrade! :)

HS

Edited by HariSeldon85

Registration done, email forwarded.

Glad to finally join the Modaco community!

Kind regards.

Hi Paul,

Registration Done, email sent.

GS

All done - email sent. Great offer, and came just as my current sub expired :)

Done and forwarded to you :) My filesonic sub ran out today so hopefully I am still in time!

Still not upgraded, sent email yesterday.

probably busy :) hope to bake a rom today.

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2016. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.