Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FPSAUS4EVER

Best Rom!!!

9 posts in this topic

hi, i need a new rom with gingerbread. So can anyone please tell me whats the best rom to install thanks.

There is no 'best ROM' it's personal preference. Some are going to say CM7, some will say MCR etc.

There is no 'best ROM' it's personal preference. Some are going to say CM7, some will say MCR etc.

i would go on CM7 its faster for me and battery drain is allmost the same.

the last MCR was to slow many lags (E20), also at mp3 llistening.

I love cm7, but flash player doesn't work properly in some webpages, so now i'm trying every ROM I see, you should do the same and determinate what is best for you, ass usually everyone does.

I would recommend Topogigi 2.0. It is fast, stable and so far I didn't find any bug...

Ok but i really need a fast, stable and have good battery life. So is topogigi the best ROM for speed and battery life because i really need a good rom.

Ok but i really need a fast, stable and have good battery life. So is topogigi the best ROM for speed and battery life because i really need a good rom.

Well I think CM for example has better battery life but I can make it through a day with medium to heavy use too, so this is good enough for me.

Paul latest has a better battery life than Topogigi's latest, I find. Topogigi's 2 also appears to be more buggy than his previous releases.