Schemes to get Paul and co. helping unlock

Guest Joey Scarf

Guest netdudeuk

Guy's we need to think of some ways to get people interested in finding an unlock

Especially some more experts

Anyone got any ideas

Something would be good but have you noticed how few comments there are about this device ? I had a San Francisco and there has been plenty written about that one. With so few about the OMC, it's hard to imagine that there will be many people chomping at the bit.

Guest TouchyAndalou

Guy's we need to think of some ways to get people interested in finding an unlock

Especially some more experts

Anyone got any ideas

You could kidnap Paul and lock him away in your basement until he comes up with a unlock solution. Only feed him bread and water to spur him on.

Guest tilal6991

You could kidnap Paul and lock him away in your basement until he comes up with a unlock solution. Only feed him bread and water to spur him on.

please. If you have nothing productive to say don't say anything. You may not like the Skate but oyster people do.

Guest TouchyAndalou

please. If you have nothing productive to say don't say anything. You may not like the Skate but oyster people do.

Who are these oyster people? ;)

I like the Skate a lot and it was just a joke. Apologies.

Guest tilal6991

Who are these oyster people?

I like the Skate a lot and it was just a joke. Apologies.

whoops. My mistake. I thought you were one of the guys from the blade forum who didn't like the skate and constantly puts it down without ever having used one.

Guest dadashi

So you want to lock Paul into a cellar and feed him oysters and skate....:lol:...in the hope he will unlock the orange mc....

Im sure he has much more interesting, popular things to play with....

So you want to lock Paul into a cellar and feed him oysters and skate....:lol:...in the hope he will unlock the orange mc....

Im sure he has much more interesting, popular things to play with....

That made me laugh! If that's what you meant lol :lol:

Guest prodromaki

I for one would be more than glad to pay for the unlock, by means of donation of course. I can pledge to buy the guy who does it, a beer or two(10-20 euro, or donate the money to any cause of their choosing). I am not trying to imply anything btw, we all know that most of the developers here work for free on these kind of projects, I am just happy to provide an extra incentive to anyone willing enough to work on it(maybe it will help, if enough people are willing to do the same). As I've already bought the mc, I will try my luck with the turbo sim for now, and hope that somebody will find a way to fool the nand protection or something in the near future. Thanks to anyone willing to try in advance.

Kind regards, Prodromos

It's basically a feedback loop.

There aren't many who have the monte carlo because it can't be unlocked, and there aren't many who are interested in unlocking for it because they don't have it.

The OMC/Skate is dead to me since it cannot be unlocked. The SIM Free price is just ridiculous, much better can be had for the sim free price.