dual sim adaptor

Guest Junior Bear

Guest Junior Bear

I've ordered another sim today from giffgaff far they allegedly offer all you can eat data for a top up of ten pound a month, and with my current contract I keep going over my internet. so with paying an extra ten pound for proper unlimited I Will end up saving money.

I have found this

http://www.magic-sim.com/product-details.php?Product=9

does anybody know much about these dual readers?

Guest kayceejayh

For a start you'll probably find them cheaper on eBay.. they do work, usually by entering a code on the handset. They are very small and flimsy which means they can be fairly delicate and stop working, but also you may have trouble getting the back of your phone on as they aren't THAT slim.

K

Guest Junior Bear

I'm reading that a lot of them don't fully support data network. but calls and text is fine. if nothing comes up ill just put up with swapping cards over

Guest drewraven2

Ok i'm actually using one of those in my galaxy s2 (i actually got it from that very website)

It does fit under the battery cover, its a tiny bit of a squeeze but in no way feels like it's going to do the phone any harm.

It does fully support data/ 3g etc

I did a lot of research on these before buying and the issue with the cheaper ones is that they just don't work properly. The magicsim 28th gen PLUS is the one to go for if you're interested in getting one and i can vouch for it as an excellent alternative to having to physically swap sims every day.

Hope this helps!

Drew

Guest Junior Bear

do you have a link to the very one you bought from? thanks for your help

and do texts and calls come through for either number simultaneously?

Edited by Junior Bear