[FONT] ROBOTO. Ice Cream Sandwich Font Now with Clock ~FLASHABLE ZIP

Guest ZTR

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ColdEmbrace

Thanks, this is really nice. But, if I ever wanted to change it back some day; how would I do it?

All the best, Bill

I presume you just flash your current rom again

if I ever wanted to change it back some day; how would I do it?

You can simply copy the original ttf in /data/fonts with root explorer and reboot or just wait for next time you'll flash new rom and you'll have original fonts again.

Strange, but when I use Cyrillic fonts (because I'm Russian :) ) some lines in CM settings are wider then width of screen. English lines has same number of letters but I can see whole line

Guest eirlysbill1

Cheers Both,

I did think of the rom flash. Its just, the last time I installed a new rom I lost all my calendar entries, and the contacts were a mess. Some contacts had 3 entries, some one. wacko.gifbut I'm glad to say I did save all my user apps correctly. I know it was my ignorance that caused this. But, this experience has made me leery of flashing a new rom again; until I figure out what I did wrong.

Sorry, should have been clearer.

All the best, and thanks for your help,

Bill

Guest eirlysbill1

So I just follow this:

and flash through clockwork?

Thanks!

Yeah, that's what I did.

It really is a great font. I liked it straight away, but I have to say its growing on me more and more. And even though I questioned how to change it back (see above) I doubt I'll get tired of it soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...