Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kinglion3494

Sony Bought Ericsson

9 posts in this topic

Guys a few hours ago. Sony

Paid 1.05 billion dollars and bought Ericsson. http://www.somobile....-e1-05-billion/ In other news less than 3 hours ago google also made the announcement that the nexus one won't get ice cream sandwich

Edited by Kinglion3494

i think that is a good move for both of them,but will se what happen after that, what we gain.

Edited by mt2jjj

I'm real excited about this :)

It really doesn't mean a lot to us. I'm more concerned about the ice cream sandwich

yes,that is really bad news, ,well and google not perfect.

"you scream

I scream

we all scream

for ice cream":)

Sony

Paid 1.05 billion dollars and bought Ericsson

I think thats a good news,maybe one step forward

waiting for next generation of sonyEricsson phones

ice cream sandwich is cancelled for nexus... really sad news.. wonder which device will have it then...unsure.gif

ice cream sandwich is cancelled for nexus... really sad news.. wonder which device will have it then...

Well I know the nexus s is getting it and also there is a rumor saying Sony are testing ICS on the x10. Hopefully Sony can bring the updates to the still more life in it x10. I know Sony will do better and they will bring the best software and hardware around. I'm really happy to hear this news.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

Well I know the nexus s is getting it and also there is a rumor saying Sony are testing ICS on the x10. Hopefully Sony can bring the updates to the still more life in it x10. I know Sony will do better and they will bring the best software and hardware around. I'm really happy to hear this news.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

Well I honestly doubt Sony is. Going to update ours. That'll mean they'll have to update the x10 mini and x10 mini pro