New Olleh rom: 406 OFFICIAL GB IS OUT

Guest rm001

Guest aweAMsome

Stay with DJ & Fards V2.4.3 which is far better iMO. Olleh is slower and lagging abit, the signal seem to be weaker but hey, try out for yourself and see. I am in no way slagging off this version, it just Stephen & Fards latest versions are far better. Happy flashing dude.

Edited by aweAMsome

Guest Xurram52

Stay with DJ & Fards V2.4.3 which is far better iMO. Olleh is slower and lagging abit, the signal seem to be weaker but hey, try out for yourself and see. I am in no way slagging off this version, it just Stephen & Fards latest versions are far better. Happy flashing dude.

yeah...!! just tried it ... slower and well .. just didnt seem right ...!!! i am also turning back to Dj ROM ...!!! l-)

Guest streak5

DO NOT use this ROM: It has a nasty bug in it that can super-brick your Streak. It was discovered by The Manii. Use DJ-Steve's 2.4.3 - it is faster, more stable and better looking.

Guest Xurram52

DO NOT use this ROM: It has a nasty bug in it that can super-brick your Streak. It was discovered by The Manii. Use DJ-Steve's 2.4.3 - it is faster, more stable and better looking.

for sure....

Guest Azurren

What is the problem with this rom?

Is it something that can be corrected?

Steve is already using this roms source as a base. So everything this rom can do StreakDroid does better :D