Market apps gone

Guest maniac2003

Guest maniac2003

Hi,

This morning I updated some apps in via the market, all my downloaded apps were visible. I walk to the busstop, get the phone out of my pocket, see that there's some update icon. Hé again new updates. So I go to the market and I have only 7 apps left (Flash 11, Gmail, Google Search, Voice something, Superuser, Titanium backup, Youtube and Google Maps is not installed) according to the market but works fine.

I had this once before on stock ROM and it fixed itself after a while, but how can this happen? Does someone have a clue?

BTW, could not fix the links via Titanium backup.

Edited by maniac2003

Guest SpankyHam

Last time it happened to me I went into applications and cleared the cache and data for market (and downloader too but not sure if that was required).

Try clearing the market cache/data, hopefully that will kick start it again.

This happens to me all the time. I have a google apps account that I check work email on as well as my gmail account which I set up the phone with. About half the time when I go into the market it defaults to the google apps account and forgets all my installed apps. It's a real pain in the *ss, but is just a case of picking the right account and all is fine again and I can update them.