PeteC33

Whoops

9 posts in this topic

Today I installed clockworkmod recovery then proceeded to successfully install the Vanilla Edition ROM. I was having trouble with WiFi which I use daily so decided to try out CM7 instead. Had nothing but issues with trying to get this working and thought ill head back to Vanilla.

Now I have tried many many times to install Vanilla back on but it simply will no go. It goes through the motions stating it has been installed but when I reboot it appears as though its loading the stock LG but sticks with the blue loading line. I then went to recover only to find I have accidently/stupidly wiped the SD card of its content at some point.

I cannot get Vanilla back on and cannot recover as it stands, any suggestions from the educated out there.

Try using the back to EXT3 utility. You can still get zips on the SD via recovery.

Cheers Diehard

Finally got it back working, try try try and try again, it worked

Rusty, time to change your name to Diehard! :)

I just hope nobody refers to me as "Addict". :):)

Anil

Edited by Anil K Solanki

Yippee ki-yay mother fucker B)

Yippee ki-yay mother fucker B)

Diehard 1 & 2, sweet. Anil

Replied in haste.........never to be done again

Think I was just full of joy for the fact my phone had sprung back into life. Apologies Rusty, although Diehard isnt too bad