• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[KERNEL] TechnoLover's Kernel Edition 1.5 (25.06.2012)

762 posts in this topic

Posted

The settings in Mt Voltage control doesn't save after reboot, athough I clicked on "Set Voltages On Boot"

Try installing busybox from the Market.

Posted

Try installing busybox from the Market.

Yes, it works

Posted

Smartassv2 is really GOOD :)

Thank you Technolover!!!

Posted (edited)

Smartassv2 is really GOOD :)

Thank you Technolover!!!

I like smartassV2 as well, but it can freeze my phone if I use it with a max overclock (even with stock volts). It's ok though cos I only go as high as 1200mhz.

Edited by stonebear

Posted

Hi, TechnoLover. Great job! Add, please, in your kernel support bln control. Thanks.

Posted

I wiped everything and reinstalled Gingerouney 3.0 without update and used link2ad and it took your kernel. It is working very well now and boots much faster. Also running same settings as stonebear.

Posted

I've a problem with battery indicator. After charging indicator freeze on 85% and after reboot I have 99%. It's periodical problem.

Posted

Hello technolover, can i know which type is this kernel, is it low or mid voltage? can i know what is voltage table of low voltage kernel? thank you

Posted

Hello technolover, can i know which type is this kernel, is it low or mid voltage? can i know what is voltage table of low voltage kernel? thank you

It versatile :) You can specify own params.

Posted

I've a problem with battery indicator. After charging indicator freeze on 85% and after reboot I have 99%. It's periodical problem.

Same here, charging stopped on 70%, rebooted and it was 99%.

I had thought it was maybe due to the battery calibration but it did it again after I calibrated it.

Posted (edited)

You could create a 2GHz overclock like I wish I g2 tnx ^^

Edited by R3musITA

Posted

and then you can cook the eggs on top ;)

Posted

Same here, charging stopped on 70%, rebooted and it was 99%.

I had thought it was maybe due to the battery calibration but it did it again after I calibrated it.

I guess - this is problem of low voltage. Controller battery has a stable reference voltage. Battery is fully charged and charging current is almost 0, but voltage at ADC below normal- indicator shows 70-85%.

Maybe make two presets for voltage - low voltage (work) and normal (charging)?

Posted

voltage of processor has nothing to do with the battery ;)

and yes, my source allows a 2GHz kernel but I won't compile it ;)

Posted

Thx for your kernel.I have used many days without freeze.

Lower voltage seem produce less heat.:lol:

BTW,is removing fps limit work in progress?Play some games still little laggy.

Sorry for bothering again.;)

Posted

Goodmorming Technolover. I just thought I would chime in with stonebear and say that I would be more than happy with 5% battery steps if it would give a more accurate account of the battery life. Everything else about this kernel is great. Would it be possible to make a 5% kernel?

Posted

It versatile :) You can specify own params.

Yes, i just need a refrence so i'm not doing mistake.thank you

Posted

when you have done a mistake (too low voltage), the phone just freezes and nothing worse happens.

Posted

BTW,is removing fps limit work in progress?Play some games still little laggy. Sorry :)

Posted

Goodmorming Technolover. I just thought I would chime in with stonebear and say that I would be more than happy with 5% battery steps if it would give a more accurate account of the battery life. Everything else about this kernel is great. Would it be possible to make a 5% kernel?

Yes please. smile.gif

Posted

Yes, i just need a refrence so i'm not doing mistake.thank you

use mt voltage control it menu and this thread to find settings. If something goes wrong boot recovery and flash deleteBootUndervolt.zip.

Posted

Is there any reason not to use t&l Metal 2.3.6 or was it just that 2.3.5 was the only t&l ROM available at the time of the Original post?

It boots fine for me anyway..

Posted

Is there any reason not to use t&l Metal 2.3.6 or was it just that 2.3.5 was the only t&l ROM available at the time of the Original post?

It boots fine for me anyway..

Yea, I think Technolover just forgot to change that part of the original post. smile.gif

Posted

I probably sound like a complete idiot asking this, but never overclocked a phone before. Installed the kernel, got the MT Voltage control thing, but how do i actually overclock the thing O_o

Posted

how do i actually overclock the thing O_o

With SetCPU.