[25th Nov 2011][ROM]BladeGinger-Negaraku RLS2.4 [GEN1 /GEN2]

Guest burstlam

Guest aaujt74

Was using LibraGinger RLS3.1 and just changed over to BladeGinger-Negaraku RLS2.4

Full wipe of data / dalvik cache done etc. Gen 1 San Francisco.

I cannot get USB Debugging to turn off. Doesn't matter if it is ticked or unticked, it is still coming up when I plug the USB cable into the computer.

??

Guest mitchde

I cannot get USB Debugging to turn off. Doesn't matter if it is ticked or unticked, it is still coming up when I plug the USB cable into the computer.

Hi, i use RLS 2.4, If i switch of USB Debugging it works and stays off. No USB Debugging info if i plugin USB Cable.

(Q: Do i need that ON? I am an noob and never know for what i need this. Does some apps need this to be ON?)

Edited by mitchde

Guest mcfischsam

since updating from 2.3 to 2.4 i can't update apps installed on sd..

googling for the problem found this:

delete smdl2tmp1.asec from sdcard/.android_secure/

i did like i was told but it had no effect..

anybody else expiriencing this?

it might not be rom related

Hi, i use RLS 2.4, If i switch of USB Debugging it works and stays off. No USB Debugging info if i plugin USB Cable.

(Q: Do i need that ON? I am an noob and never know for what i need this. Does some apps need this to be ON?)

ADB and some root apps need usb debugging on, I think titanium backup is one of them. Switching it off possibly increases security.

Guest Un4got10

can u add spare parts to rom in next versions? the font size is awful, and when i install spare parts from market - font changes and after reboot it returns to default size

Guest mitchde

since updating from 2.3 to 2.4 i can't update apps installed on sd.. googling for the problem found this:

delete smdl2tmp1.asec from sdcard/.android_secure/

i did like i was told but it had no effect.. anybody else expiriencing this? it might not be rom related

I only have that problem for some apps, not in generall. Some (rare) apps i must remove first and install the update later.

I think thats not an general problem of the RLS rom - i has that sometimes with other roms too.

Hi,

I have some questions regarding 2.4 version I hope someone can answer.

- Does A2SDGUI works or not with the included A2SD?

- Which kernel includes by default, stock, CPU OC or CPU and AHB OC?

- Is there a way to control AHB overclock with an app? Which?

Regards and thanks.

Is there nobody behind this thread?

Hi,

Regards and thanks.

Hi,

Regards and thanks.

I don't know anything about A2SDGUI but lets see the others:

+ CPU OC only.

+ There isn't. You can use it or not, you decide.

Thanks man!

I don't know anything about A2SDGUI but lets see the others:

+ CPU OC only.

+ There isn't. You can use it or not, you decide.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest timfimjim

Burstlam, if you do end up doing a 2.5, I have three small points that might be worth looking at:

There are 2 fm radio apps, I think one is android and one is zte. Is it necessary to have both?

Changing the model and make to htc in build.prop so hd games can be played etc.

Implementing screen off crt animation?

:-D

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone using the rVoix software that comes with this rom?

The 2-waycall recording works great with it but there is a problem with the autoanswer feature.

One issue is that It doesn't let you record a "voicemail message" that will be played when a call is auto answered.

Second issue is when I tried to "manually" load an audio file (by putting it in the "/sdcard/voix/sounds/" folder) the sound comes out sounding totally distorted once the call is auto answered. if the caller can't hear the audio clearly then autoanswer is totally useless because he won't know that he is suppose to leave a message. (and I tried MP3 files, WAV, even AMR, nothing worked).

Did someone manage to use the rVoix autoanswer ?

Is anyone using the rVoix software that comes with this rom?

The 2-waycall recording works great with it but there is a problem with the autoanswer feature.

One issue is that It doesn't let you record a "voicemail message" that will be played when a call is auto answered.

Second issue is when I tried to "manually" load an audio file (by putting it in the "/sdcard/voix/sounds/" folder) the sound comes out sounding totally distorted once the call is auto answered. if the caller can't hear the audio clearly then autoanswer is totally useless because he won't know that he is suppose to leave a message. (and I tried MP3 files, WAV, even AMR, nothing worked).

Did someone manage to use the rVoix autoanswer ?

http://4pda.ru/forum...c=195254&st=440

Answering machine is not working in some official firmware.

Many third-party firmware already contain the necessary patch. If your firmware when trying to use an answering machine rebooted the phone, see this post.(http://4pda.ru/forum...00#entry5962959)

Record a message for the voice mailbox of the program, or insert other audio file format pcm (8 kHz/mono/16 bit).

In settings you can choose the delay, the answering machine and need to record a message from the caller. You can configure multiple answering machines for different user groups.

Edited by HiDra

Record a message for the voice mailbox of the program, or insert other audio file format pcm (8 kHz/mono/16 bit).

Encoding the audio in the format you advised solved the problem.

Thanks you so much HiDra.

Now I can ditch the carrier's stupid voicemail.

• 7 months later...
Guest SneakySnail

The download link (for the latest release) provided in the first post is not working. I would really appriciate if somebody could upload the latest version, since I deleted my copy a few weeks ago, and a want to install back this rom on my device.

Thanks.