Now available: a fixed / tweaked Tweetdeck release from @paulobrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest one_solo

Does this app support facebook? I don't seem to be able to log in.

I don't have any problem...

Hey Paul... thkx for keeping the Tweetdeck, cof cof, I mean Tweakdeck alive!!!

Can you please make a mod, reducing the size of the four bottom buttons on the main screen?!? They are so big on my Desire HD...

Guest Stitscher

I don't have any problem...

No problems here, too.

Suggestion:

Make the backgrounds more fitting to ICS, e.g. like the metallic-gray in settings.

Would be great. Current colors are oldstyle. ;)

Edited by Stitscher

Guest d-droid

Nice work on this Paul!

I am trying to use this on my GT 10.1 which is mostly used in landscape mode. Both the official Tweetdeck and this one keeps jumping back to portrait though when different Views are shown. Is that an easy fix or would it take too much work?

D

Guest browngeek

Hi

Checked out the app, but not having much luck with getting the app to work with Facebook.

Tries to log into Facebook to authenticate the app and then just goes back to the app, without Facebook being authenticated.

Am on an SGII with CM7.

Guest one_solo

Thank you! I love TweetDeck but had been feeling neglected too. Any chance of adding more image preview support (like lockerz)?

This would be very welcoming... specially those links with pics from t.co (from twitter itself...)

Too bad Deck.ly was permanently shutdown...

Guest Elizabeth K

I have started using TweakDeck on a Galaxy Nexus S with ICS. The Twitter account activated just fine, but the Facebook activation fails every time. Is there any way to fix this or is there a workaround?

Elizabeth Klisiewicz

Guest chiweed

Hi

Checked out the app, but not having much luck with getting the app to work with Facebook.

Tries to log into Facebook to authenticate the app and then just goes back to the app, without Facebook being authenticated.

Am on an SGII with CM7.

I am having the exact same issue.

I was usingTweetDeck before and had no Facebook login problems.

I have uninstalled TweetDeck and restarted and still have no luck with Facebook.

I am using rooted, unlocked bootloader HTC EVO 3D.

Guest Elizabeth K

I discovered after entering my TweetDeck sign-in that Facebook was activated. However, it mixes my Twitter feed in with FB posts, even though I tried and failed to create a new column for Facebook.

Guest allyn274

This would be very welcoming... specially those links with pics from t.co (from twitter itself...)

Too bad Deck.ly was permanently shutdown...

So there's never going to be a way to tweet longer than 140 characters on Android?

Thanks y'all.

Guest RawkBob

Just downloaded this to try out, I've been a Tweetdeck user for a long time now, few of things I'd like to see, some easy, some probably too much work for tweakdeck...

• Option to include RT's in the lists (twitter API enabled this not too long ago include_rts=t in the API request URI)
  • Option to remove the home timeline column (i'd rather use lists rather than see everything...)
  • Option to remove the me column
  • Option to re-order columns (probably too much work?)

Thanks for reading and tweaking...

Edited by RawkBob

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Paul, still no landscape view across the whole app?

Click a tweet on your timeline, and then click the name of the tweeter and from there it's all portrait only. Not sure why - the original Tweetdeck was like that too.

PS, I know you replied to me on Twitter about this but I thought I'd explain it a little more clearly without a character limit. Irrespective of the outcome, great work. Much appreciated.

Guest RawkBob

Home timeline isn't loading, looking at the logs it seems to be a uri error- request has two ? in it instead of ? & with the include RT's part... does it request inlucde_rts in the home timeline and lists? or just home timeline?

Sorted in r6 :)

Edited by RawkBob

Guest 99 Red Ovoids

Attempting to add a Facebook account results in:

"message": "Invalid redirect_uri:Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.",

"type": "OAuthException"

It works from standard TweetDeck

Edit: Should have mentioned that this is r6.

Edit2: The URL being opened starts https[:]//graph.facebook.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=

Edit3: Working with the latest update (r8), thanks

Edited by 99 Red Ovoids

Guest themarketman

If possible would like shortened "instagr.am" URL support for images. Should be easy seeing how lockerz was recently added and "instagram.com" images have been working.I know it's not really an Android thing (; yet) but these links pop up all the time with no img :\