4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Annie the Eagle

MMS OK for me on XXKL1 radio on T-Mo UK.

P

I'm not on T-Mo, I'm gonna try flush the settings by rebooting with no SIM, then rebooting with SIM

Guest Annie the Eagle

No dice, now I cant send ANY text messages, nothing works... Only thing that works is mobile internet, and my signal is lower, gonna try flashing the XXK6 radio, is there a way to get XXKK6 without having to redownload the entire ROM.

Rubbish, cant be arsed anymore.

Nandroid back to Ir10. Gotta love nandroid to un-s*** my phone

Edited by Annie the Eagle

Guest jay84uk

Hm, coming from IR10, tried only to wipe cache and dalvik. ROM starts fine, except I am missing Notification bar and Menu bar. Weird.

I'm getting a similar issue where I get an error saying system.ui has stopped. Launcher restarts and seems fine again. I am using NOVA launcher.

Guest FatherD

All connectivity fictional on XXKL1 on the 3 network UK, when icons populate the left of the notification bar, there seems to be a blank entry far left.

post-628580-132873232958_thumb.png

Guest PaulOBrien

All connectivity fictional on XXKL1 on the 3 network UK, when icons populate the left of the notification bar, there seems to be a blank entry far left.

post-628580-132873232958_thumb.png

That's an app you've installed doing that...

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Hm, coming from IR10, tried only to wipe cache and dalvik. ROM starts fine, except I am missing Notification bar and Menu bar. Weird.

I recommend a wipe, although some users have reported not needing to...

P

Guest PaulOBrien

No dice, now I cant send ANY text messages, nothing works... Only thing that works is mobile internet, and my signal is lower, gonna try flashing the XXK6 radio, is there a way to get XXKK6 without having to redownload the entire ROM.

Rubbish, cant be arsed anymore.

Nandroid back to Ir10. Gotta love nandroid to un-s*** my phone

Um, OK?

P

Guest jay84uk

Also noticed that my Natwest app has disappeared. Keep getting system.ui closing on me and got a bug report box open asking me how to send info. Is this the ROM or NOVA? Any suggestions on where to send the bug report to?

Thanks

Guest PaulOBrien

Wow thankyou.

Will there be any more updates today?

Is this version just as fast as the stock 4.0.4? just asking as i have heard really great things about it.

Thanks sooo much

No more updates today.

It's at least as fast as stock 4.0.4, it should be fractionally quicker through optimisations.

P

Guest PaulOBrien

Also noticed that my Natwest app has disappeared. Keep getting system.ui closing on me and got a bug report box open asking me how to send info. Is this the ROM or NOVA? Any suggestions on where to send the bug report to?

Thanks

From the Market? That'll need me to do a build.prop tweak.

SystemUI FC is strange, which UI choice? Did you wipe?

P

Guest miraclestone

No more updates today.

It's at least as fast as stock 4.0.4, it should be fractionally quicker through optimisations.

P

And smooth...man, smoothest rom I've ever used!

Guest miraclestone

P

I noticed that CirclesMod resulted in a UI error / freeze. thanks

Guest Annie the Eagle

Um, OK?

P

Okay, I dunno what it is but I just reverted to Ir10, spent 15 minutes fixing my SMSC, then upgraded to Ir11 again, tested before and after franco.Kernel on both XXKK6 and XXKL1 and neither have MMS functionality. I get "Service not activated on network"

P

Yeah missing from the market and unable to see it in my nandroid using titanium.

Using Nova launcher. Did a full wipe before install. Just flashed again and wiped dalvik this time, I'll let you know if this works.

Thanks

Edited by jmagee

Guest FatherD

That's an app you've installed doing that...

P

Yep... I will look into what's running after some sleepage.. and, in my first post it was meant to be 'functional' not fictional lol

Guest Nikolas Skoufis

Thanks for the great ROM. Currently running IR11 from yesterday along with Franco's kernel. Fast and smooth so far, but I'm having a few bugs.

This seems to be unrelated to the ROM itself, but I've had extremely high battery usage from the Media and Mediaserver processes. The consensus is that it's related to corrupted images or music, which wouldn't suprise me since I pulled and then pushed all my photos back onto my phone after installing the ROM. Not sure if there's anything you can do, but a fix would be good for the whole community.

Secondly, I'm noticing that when I click on the thumbnail in the bottom right of the camera app to open the gallery, the preview that it shows me only covers half of the camera view. Just a strange cosmetic error, but it's been there since launch and still hasn't been patched.

Lastly, I'm having the same issues with Google Wallet that others are having. I can add a citi mastercard (as in, I have the option of filing out the form) and I can add a gift card, but the google prepaid card just doesn't work. However, I activated my prepaid card a few months ago on another hacked wallet apk, so perhaps this is causing me to be unable to add it again. Still, it seems like I should be able to access the old card, since I didn't use any of the money on it.

Edited by Nikolas Skoufis

Guest gmoneyrox

Paul,

Something appears to be wrong with the kitchen's server and/or link. I just ran a speed test and I get 60mb down and 15mb up from my carrier but the bake is crawling at 30k/sec at best. It's projecting 2 hours to download the 191mb file. Just thought I would give you a heads-up Paul.

G

Edited by gmoneyrox

Guest daves21lax

Only issue I've had since the change from Ir10 to Ir11 is that the signal bars have gone steady grey. Any ideas? Other than that small issue an overall great ROM and thanks for the continued work!

Guest StuMcBill

Just installed a kitchen build of this ROM, and so far so good.

The only issue I have is that (like some others), although Google Wallet now loads up no problem, I cannot add the "Google Prepaid Card". Also, when I just went into the app, it wouldnt accept my Pin that I had set, I had to Clear Data?

Any ideas?

Cheers

Stewart