Call Recording

Guest Sinesweep

Guest Sinesweep

I am enjoying MIUI at the moment on my Acer LM (thanks Lens). Another little bonus in the ROM is it has a built in call recorder which is very handy for me.

However, I believe (like every other app I can find) it is a microphone recorder and so the internal signal is too quiet to hear in the recording making it (and all the other ones) almost useless.

Does anyone know of an app or a workaround that will record the internal downlink as clearly as my uplink?

I am aware I can use speakerphone, That is not always practical, and it gives horrible echoes.

I also understand the legalities of voice recording (I am in Australia)

I use callrecorder from skvalex. You can find it on the maket.

It does the job perfectly.

Did you manage to get it working ?? It works only on my outgoing calls but doesn't work for the incoming , at least not in auto mode

Guest Sinesweep

Thanks for posting guys. i will test the trial version - 1 week left - (although it will not allow a change from "record from microphone" in settings).

I am quite surprised this feature isnt more standard and fully functioning. Legals I suppose.

Thanks for posting guys. i will test the trial version - 1 week left - (although it will not allow a change from "record from microphone" in settings).

I am quite surprised this feature isnt more standard and fully functioning. Legals I suppose.

I bought it too after all , managed to get it working by changning some settings. Works nice and loud both sides

Edited by Myster

Outgoing calls work right out of the box without any tweaks.

Cant get incoming to work - must be missing something

Yes it happened again after a few successful incoming recordings it just fails again. Contact the dev. maybe if others contact him he will give us some attention. I sent him my call logs , lets hope he fixes it soon

• 4 months later...
Guest phonewidth

Any body got this working yet (and stable) . I just want an app that will record the person I'm talking to internally with out using loud speaker!

Edited by phonewidth