• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

HELP i'm stuck in Android System Recovery <3e>

1 post in this topic

HELP i'm stuck in Android System Recovery <3e>

it's stuck i cannot select any option..

i have an LG Optimus 2x

i've tried pressing home button...

reboot system now

apply sdcard:update.zip

wipe data/factory reset

wipe cache partition

Formatting DATA:...

Formatting CACHE:...

Formatting MISC:...

this happened when i tried upgrading to gingerbread from froyo... using LG PC Suite

and it was stuck at "s/w upgrade please wait while upgrading"

i was stuck there for an hour @4 percent and it was not moving or anything

because as what the computer said the connection has been lost..

so unplugged it and plugged it back but it was still stuck at that "s/w upgrade please wait while upgrading"

so i decided to remove the battery and attach it back.. but after it booted up i had the same screen.. "s/w upgrade please wait while upgrading"

i tried to hard reset it... (pressing power+ volume down button) to start it up..

then the lg logo appeared with the blue loading bar at the bottom..

i then pressed the home button and volume down button

on the screen i can see opened box and an arrow pointing to the droid

the the yellow text that says "formatting DATA:..." appears..

and the Android System Recovery <3e> shows up with the menu..

i tried selecting all the options available by pressing home button, but the screen goes to the

screen where there's this open box and arrow pointing to the droid.. i've waited for 15 mins..

but nothing happened... tried pressing home and i was back at the home page of Android System Recovery <3e>...

HELP ME.....