[ROM] [29-03] TripNMiUI V4 - MIUI ICS | B008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Install superuser to fix root acces

Just curious, when you go into themes and look online, they don't says if they are GB or ICS themes, how do we know which ones are for Miui v4?

Thanks a lot for the update, I shall download in 8 hours when I get home

Edited by Zehlek

Tripn Roms laggy all .

Nicht ein Rom macht er perfekt was man nehmen kann . Also ick flash nicht eins mehr von ihm .....;)

Dude...seriously....get a life and go troll somewhere else.

Guest chalie78910

Dude...seriously....get a life and go troll somewhere else.

Na was bringt es paar Roms anzufangen und nicht mal eins fertig bekommen ....sorry aber ist boring

Na was bringt es paar Roms anzufangen und nicht mal eins fertig bekommen ....sorry aber ist boring

Its cool that you wont even comment in English here. Aber egal.....do you understand the concept of what BETA means?

Tripn Roms laggy all .

Nicht ein Rom macht er perfekt was man nehmen kann . Also ick flash nicht eins mehr von ihm .....;)

Get a life child and learn how to speak it doesn't make sense

"Well what it takes to start some of Rome and not even get one done .... sorry but boring"

does not make sense at all.I spoke better when I was 4

I teste 4 tripn Roms Not one its stabil ...:wacko:

That maybe so for you, but no need to act that way, he is doing this for free and it is a lot more than we can do

Guest eggyenergy666

Naja ... Oki

Dude its very good and runs perfect, you need to flash the right firmware and wipe everything! But stop flaming its useless bro common.

Dude its very good and runs perfect, you need to flash the right firmware and wipe everything! But stop flaming its useless bro common.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

ROM+proper firmware+proper kernal+full wipe = EPICNESS

So with the new update the proper kernel included correct?

Sorry for the double post, but this is a good question. Do we need to flash the kernel separately or is already integrated?

The image below shows exactly the point you are trying to make.

xda 2012:

xda_2012.jpg

Xda is a bunch wankers I dont even check that site anymore bunch of sense loving tool bags lol I take that back I do check to laugh that an entire team cant even put out a Miui v4 stable build and Trip did it by himself good work !

Edited by Dano79

Guest TheBigGun

I've installed B003 and have an issue. Signal bars are always empty, like there is no signal. In B001 and B002 I did not have this problem. Any ideas how can I fix it?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Meh going to go back to b001. No signal bars and why does about phone have miui au which doesn't fit on screen instead of trip n miui now?

Because i based this one on the latest miui by miui au, but seeing the issues that wasnt a good choice.