• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Galaxy Note section please :D

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The increasingly popular Samsung Galaxy Note is absent from the Modaco Device Specific section (the lively enough at XDA Developers)

Any plans to include this? Does anyone else agree?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by angamb

Posted

The increasingly popular Samsung Galaxy Note is absent from the Modaco Device Specific section (the lively enough at XDA Developers)

Any plans to include this? Does anyone else agree?

Thanks in advance!

Just 4 votes including my own! Really are there so few Note owners around?

Posted

Just 4 votes including my own! Really are there so few Note owners around?

I'm a Galaxy note user and would like to see this here at Modaco, I used to own a ZTE Skate and used to be very active here, however...I am now over at XDA where there is a very active Note community.

Posted

I posted a similar question a couple of months ago and got quite a bit of support but did not include the poll. Maybe people just don't read this section of the forum enough. I am certain (judging by all the enthusiasm at XDA) that there are many Note users logging on to Modaco but just don't see this page :(

Posted

I got a Note last month and eery couple of days logged on her to look if the section had been added........im V surprised there is Still no section for this ground braking bit of kit!

Posted

How is it that Dell Streak gets a fora here, and Note does not?

Posted

come on admin!!!!

Posted

probably it's because xda takes all the fuss......i mean come on..........modaco Vs xda? who would be interested in posting on modaco when he has xda?

well maybe if admin started to listen to these small posts, modaco might have a chance.....

hello admin? anyone there?

Posted

The Note is really the next big thing (metaphorically and literally!!). It would be a tragedy as well as a sin for any prominent developer to ignore it!

Posted

I really like a Galaxy Note forum at MoDaCo,before I login daily in to the streak forum. :)

Posted

Links to here from XDA have been deleted, after a member (NAIMMKASSIM) reported me to a Moderator, quoting some dumb rule 11 (which forbids linking to other developer sites) How lame that this rule exists and much lamer is the person that stopped the thread progressing.

My mission is to promote development of the amazing Samsung Galaxy Note. Why is that so bad?

I am seriously thinking of ditching my membership here in the meantime.

Posted

Some possible success! This was posted on my earlier thread for the Note :)

Hi angamb and others, forums are being shuffled and sorted soon. Will mention to flibblesan about adding a note forum.

Posted

only 35 votes so far

Posted

37 now

Posted

38 now. I voted too. sadly, for now, its XDA Developers ..... I have a Galaxy Nexus and just got a Note. Its impressively thin and is unique in many ways, plus it has a decent battery for once ....

37 now

Posted

38 now. I voted too. sadly, for now, its XDA Developers ..... I have a Galaxy Nexus and just got a Note. Its impressively thin and is unique in many ways, plus it has a decent battery for once ....

I diffrentiate between both forums. I have many devices so I have to I suppose :P