Galaxy Note section please :D

Guest angamb

The increasingly popular Samsung Galaxy Note is absent from the Modaco Device Specific section (the lively enough at XDA Developers)

Any plans to include this? Does anyone else agree?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by angamb

The increasingly popular Samsung Galaxy Note is absent from the Modaco Device Specific section (the lively enough at XDA Developers)

Any plans to include this? Does anyone else agree?

Thanks in advance!

Just 4 votes including my own! Really are there so few Note owners around?

Just 4 votes including my own! Really are there so few Note owners around?

I'm a Galaxy note user and would like to see this here at Modaco, I used to own a ZTE Skate and used to be very active here, however...I am now over at XDA where there is a very active Note community.

Guest angamb

I posted a similar question a couple of months ago and got quite a bit of support but did not include the poll. Maybe people just don't read this section of the forum enough. I am certain (judging by all the enthusiasm at XDA) that there are many Note users logging on to Modaco but just don't see this page :(

I got a Note last month and eery couple of days logged on her to look if the section had been added........im V surprised there is Still no section for this ground braking bit of kit!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest russeini

probably it's because xda takes all the fuss......i mean come on..........modaco Vs xda? who would be interested in posting on modaco when he has xda?

well maybe if admin started to listen to these small posts, modaco might have a chance.....

hello admin? anyone there?

Guest oohyeah

The Note is really the next big thing (metaphorically and literally!!). It would be a tragedy as well as a sin for any prominent developer to ignore it!

Links to here from XDA have been deleted, after a member (NAIMMKASSIM) reported me to a Moderator, quoting some dumb rule 11 (which forbids linking to other developer sites) How lame that this rule exists and much lamer is the person that stopped the thread progressing.

My mission is to promote development of the amazing Samsung Galaxy Note. Why is that so bad?

I am seriously thinking of ditching my membership here in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...

Some possible success! This was posted on my earlier thread for the Note :)

Hi angamb and others, forums are being shuffled and sorted soon. Will mention to flibblesan about adding a note forum.

Guest Crispin88

38 now. I voted too. sadly, for now, its XDA Developers ..... I have a Galaxy Nexus and just got a Note. Its impressively thin and is unique in many ways, plus it has a decent battery for once ....

37 now

38 now. I voted too. sadly, for now, its XDA Developers ..... I have a Galaxy Nexus and just got a Note. Its impressively thin and is unique in many ways, plus it has a decent battery for once ....

I diffrentiate between both forums. I have many devices so I have to I suppose :P

• 4 weeks later...