Rules and Regulations To Be Followed

Guest Arz Bhatia

Guest Arz Bhatia

Hello,

As the new member of the Mod team, I'd like to introduce myself first. My name is Arz, I'm a web designer by profession and kind of a tech journalist. I have been with MoDaCo since 1 year and now I've been given some responsibility to make every thing clean and make you all aware of your .. rights? :blink:

So let's keep it short and simple shall we? -

1. Users are obviously not allowed to post SPAM.
  2. There should be no comparison of websites, say for example .. XDA? unsure.gif
  3. Users are requested to report all suspicious or offensive postings.
  4. Users are also requested to ALWAYS stay on topic! All of you can start a new thread if you want to and start a discussion, just don't do it in threads which are not related to what popped up in your mind laugh.gif
  5. Please obey all the developers, it's best that you don't ask too much from the Developers. You are free to ask for ETAs but it would be better if you do not so as to keep the load off the Developer's head.
  6. Users are requested to inform the moderator if something has been bothering them, basically a post or a violation of the rules.. basically 'report'. dry.gif
  7. Last but not the least, Keep the forums active and ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE AT MODACO laugh.gif

Have fun & Take Care! :)

- Arz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BiziBB

Thanks for taking on cleanup duties here. :rolleyes:

Signs look positive for a new ROM from TripNRaver (if no additional major problems surface), so hopefully all comments can be removed from the Development/ROM thread.

Aside from lots of people trying it out I'd expect LOTS more activity once everyone's providing feedback on the next (4.03) TripNice!

• 2 months later...