How to install File Manager in LG Optimus Black

Guest zoxnetmaze

Guest zoxnetmaze

Hello .. Every LG users.. I have some problem about LG mobile. I am staying at Burma that country is not famous. We cannot use internet properly with mobile device. I bought LG Optimus Black (White) P970 from Saudi Arabia. Unboxing in Burma. I have some difficult that FILE MANAGER not included inside my LG mobile. That's why I cannot put extra applications into my phone. Cannot Install. And How to put and install FILE MANAGER into my mobile. Please show me any path for use LG Optimus Black properly. Thanks and regards..

Edited by zoxnetmaze

Guest lap33733

Hello .. Every LG users.. I have some problem about LG mobile. I am staying at Burma that country is not famous. We cannot use internet properly with mobile device. I bought LG Optimus Black (White) P970 from Saudi Arabia. Unboxing in Burma. I have some difficult that FILE MANAGER not included inside my LG mobile. That's why I cannot put extra applications into my phone. Cannot Install. And How to put and install FILE MANAGER into my mobile. Please show me any path for use LG Optimus Black properly. Thanks and regards..

Can you use market? If so try to install astro file manager. If you can't, send a mail to your self with astro apk and install it from there.