[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Grudgie

Ive downloaded and flashed the new firmware of you trip, then i flashed the new 004B rom.

When my phone reboots it freezes the whole time in a bootloop.

What to do?

Guest ImOnAGoat

I noticed it now argh will upload a new firmware package

So can I flash the 004 without problems if 003 ran properly on the same firmware?

Edited by ImOnAGoat

Installed 004B today, so far everything are all ok! After some days i know about the battery-time also. Coming from ARHD 6.2.1 with all wiped.

Thanks for the rom !!

Guest francob

The notifications are now anchored to the top of the window, just like they are in Sense. This is extremely annoying as you have to drag the notification bar all the way down to quickly check what they are. Can this please be changed back?

Guest Grudgie

Some help would be nice, cause now i cant do anything with my phone, since i have the firmware on my SD card and when i reboot into bootloader it will check everytime for a new firmware, so i cant get into the recovery. and since i cant get into my phone since my phone will be in a bootloop i am kinda badword now.

anyone any ideas what to do?

Guest stonew508
Some help would be nice, cause now i cant do anything with my phone, since i have the firmware on my SD card and when i reboot into bootloader it will check everytime for a new firmware, so i cant get into the recovery. and since i cant get into my phone since my phone will be in a bootloop i am kinda badword now.

anyone any ideas what to do?

Have to get an SD card reader for your computer and delte the file

Guest Grudgie

Ah i removed the sd card and before i pressed recovery i put back in sdcard, now i can mount sd card and remove the zip file. i flashed and old rom so i could get into my phone.. great so far. now i wanted to install the newest RUU.exe. when i do that i get the whole time a error with USB that the computer cant connect with it bla bla.. i dont get it :S

Edit: Have it working now.. when i have done the RUU installation, must i then use trip his firmware and then i can flash this rom?

Edited by Grudgie

Guest Grudgie

I have installed the new RUU but now my phone is rooted and hboot is locked.

With revolutionary i cant get my hboot unlocked.

How can i now unlock my hboot?

Guest TripNRaVeR

I have installed the new RUU but now my phone is rooted and hboot is locked.

With revolutionary i cant get my hboot unlocked.

How can i now unlock my hboot?

I'm uploading a PG58 for you gimme a moment

Guest motopaddy

Damn... Gingerbread with HTC Sense looks ugly!!!

But I'm glad my phone boots again. Thanks Trip for guiding me to RUU full install.

So then I tried to get into recovery, but that doesn't seem to work.

Can't flash zip files at the moment.

Will try to do the S-OFF guide all the way from the start and see where it takes me.

I'll give an update when done!

EDIT: recovery works again! Is the firmware you just posted a newer version Trip? Can I flash that firmware package to then flash AOSP 004B?

Edited by motopaddy

Guest Grudgie

Damn... Gingerbread with HTC Sense looks ugly!!!

But I'm glad my phone boots again. Thanks Trip for guiding me to RUU full install.

So then I tried to get into recovery, but that doesn't seem to work.

Can't flash zip files at the moment.

Will try to do the S-OFF guide all the way from the start and see where it takes me.

I'll give an update when done!

EDIT: recovery works again! Is the firmware you just posted a newer version Trip? Can I flash that firmware package to then flash AOSP 004B?

Which RUU did u use? Cause with the newest u have the newest HBOOT and that HBOOT is unluckable with revolutionary

Guest phillthorpe1

Which RUU did u use? Cause with the newest u have the newest HBOOT and that HBOOT is unluckable with revolutionary

you can unlock or "unluck" as you call it, at htc dev for free. lol

Edited by phillthorpe1

Hi there,

I'm using B004 now as daily driver, I was using InsertCoin 4.5.0 before which is really good for a sense rom, and I really mean it, even if I hate Sense.

Now that Trip' is back at full speed and force and now that this is stable enough, can we remove the formatting of the /system partition when you install the rom ?

If not, can you explain why not ?

Thanks !

Guest NecroNomNicon

Just wanted to say ......A Great big thankyou TripNRaVeR for an excellent rom....I really appreciate the hardwork.

My daily used to be Virt Inq because Virt Quatt wasnt very stable...but now I can finally have AOSP and stability....smile.gif

Thanks Again

Edited by NecroNomNicon

Guest motopaddy

I'll try and make a quick guide to get recovery working again so you can flash files again:

RESTORE ORIGINAL RUU

1. Download oldest version of RUU for your country from http://www.filefacto...7a2330449af512/

2. Power down phone, connect USB to pc and boot into bootloader (vol down + power)

3. Select fastboot usb (will do so automatic) and run the RUU file on windows

RESTORE RECOVERY

4. Download recovery v5.0.0.8 for the Sensation from http://www.multiupload.nl/ECVA5V4ED3

5. Copy PG58IMG file into the root SD card

6. Power down phone, boot into bootloader

7. Volume up to accept "Do you want to start the update"

8. Power off to reboot after installation

9. Delete PG58IMG from memory card

RESTORE PERMANENT ROOT

10. Put file su-2.3.6.3-ef-signed.zip on root SD card (attached)

11. Boot into recovery

12. Select "Install zip from SD"

13. Select file su-2.3.6.3-ef-signed.zip and flash

14. Reboot from recovery back into Android

You now have a HTC Sense ROM, with working recovery and permanent root.

Hope this helps!

su-2.3.6.3-efgh-signed.zip

Edited by motopaddy

Guest Grudgie

Awesome! Thank you very much! :)

Edit: Flashing Trip his rom now! Finally! Must i also install gapps again?

Edited by Grudgie

Guest NecroNomNicon

Yeah a f*******g big thank you Trip' !

ummm???? why does this come across as sarcasm.....FYI... I wasnt being sarcastic.

just in case there's any doubt.

Guest Grudgie

Hmzzz.. when i reboot my screen stays on white screen with HTC logo. I flashed this 004B rom.

I flashed 003B and that rom is working, but when i flash 004B it stays on the white HTC logo :(

Edited by Grudgie