[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Raul602

all i can say is.... holy s*** this rom is badword snappy,

Install method

• Wiped using android rev superwipe sensation
  • flashed troo1b
  • fixed permissions in both rom manager/recovery(did this AFTER i tested the bottom items to be working)

works for me
    • gmail - no glicthes or any bugs i can see with reading/sending email
    • browser - works perfectly fine, went to reddit.com and few other sites i visit regularly
    • market - downloaded speedtest.net,rom manager and few other apps with no problems

badword, looks like MMS is not working for me, it just keeps giving me a button to "download" the mms pic but it always fails, :( this is on US version for tmobile

I still can't believe how quick/snappy this is compared to the other sense based ICS roms i was running before, night and badword day difference.

Edited by Raul602

Guest zapbrannigan

Hey everybody, I know some of you feel the need to Thank Trip for baking this ROM. But I think It's a little too much and pointless to have a post that only says: "Thank You Trip". Before you know it, the topic will be filled in no time with useless post. If you want to say thank you, Send a personal Message, Tweet. Stop posting Junk Posts. He know you appreciate his work , if you are posting a thank you, make sure it has something meaningful alongside.

With that being said, I think so far so good at the exception of the tiles with make certain apps unusable. For example Gmail doesn't render properly. Does anyone have an unconventional Fix for this?

Guest BummAround

Any kind soul would bother to post screenshot of the following tiles "bug", please?

Also, which GApps exactly to be downloaded and installed to fix the bug?

Does it work, if so, need I replace/erase the old gmail.apk and email.apk and browser.apk first? (Trip's tweet mentioned about he using older version of gmail to fix tiles "bug")

Gmail/Email app showing tiles, making info unreadable. (Might be fixed by flashing Gapps from Trip)

So, which one is supposed to be done: enable OR disable gl rendering, guys?

To fix browser type "about:debug" in browser with out the quotation marks of course then go to debug and click enable open gl rendering. I don't know how to fix this in Gmail though as I am also seeing tiles.

Edited by BummAround

Guest K1UTCh809

all i can say is.... holy s*** this rom is badword snappy,

Install method

• Wiped using android rev superwipe sensation
  • flashed troo1b
  • fixed permissions in both rom manager/recovery(did this AFTER i tested the bottom items to be working)

works for me
    • gmail - no glicthes or any bugs i can see with reading/sending email
    • browser - works perfectly fine, went to reddit.com and few other sites i visit regularly
    • market - downloaded speedtest.net,rom manager and few other apps with no problems

badword, looks like MMS is not working for me, it just keeps giving me a button to "download" the mms pic but it always fails, :( this is on US version for tmobile

I still can't believe how quick/snappy this is compared to the other sense based ICS roms i was running before, night and badword day difference.

**yea same here everything running good but that the only stuff still having prbolem just the download it comes out saying cant be downloaded

** just tryed throwing a pic n recording came up this "Unfortunately camara has stopped" anyone else has the same problem?

Edited by K1UTCh809

hi trip,

Impressive work! One bug I notice is I get all sorts of artifacts on screen when playing back videos I had previously shot. I took screenshots, but none of the artifacts show up on them....weird.

Guest vorBeth

**yea same here everything running good but that the only stuff still having prbolem just the download it comes out saying cant be downloaded

** just tryed throwing a pic n recording came up this "Unfortunately camara has stopped" anyone else has the same problem?

Thread is 2 pages long and already questions that are answered in the first page of the thread (not just the quoted one)

People please help this thread stay open, read the OP, post a logcat if you can, if you can't and 1 or 2 people have already posted the bug your going to report, don't bother.

It will help to keep the thread clean.

Ok so the web page rendering problem still exists everywhere except in the browser it self, any app that uses a browser window will have the 4 windows bug thingy... reporting in,