Seems this forum for 2X is about the die?

Guest Squide

Guest Squide

My 2X is running [email protected]

Smooth as hell... average battery life..

A complete smooth surface with 4 touch buttons... this is the best thing I like !

and thus I would never consider those Galaxy model. (expect Nexus)

The second thing I would miss is the location of the build-in speaker..

speaker on the edge is much much better than on the back !

I would only replace my 2X with a future phone..

which have at least Quad Cores CPU, 4"+ 720p screen and with LTE !!

Before such a device appear, the 2X would still my favorite phone !

Guest SuperSkill

Agree as well, good phone, lots of roms and tweaks for it, comes with open bootloader, lets keep this alive. When Gr6 is coming the forum will arise;)

Guest everett_psycho

10 months old but i'd still recommend it, perfect size and good enough specs to run anything i've chucked at it from the market. You never know if they get ICS running on it and amazon are still kicking it out at £200 there may be a few more takers with time, i'm personally surprised more devs didnt jump on board when it had it's priced slashed

Guest rjpa123

After having tried almost every single custom ROM based on 20L (including GR5) I returned to FR19. CM7 is indeed faster at the expense of battery longevity. MIUI is a iOS clone (no thanks). Read the 20M or 20O changelog to get an idea of just how rushed 20L turned out to be....

Guest Ximo F. Verde

I bought my o2x on July and after a few months of flashing/wiping/flashing/wiping etc etc i can now say that i have a rock solid phone, fast, snappy w great battery life. Gr5 w/ latest HP kernel test built (post rc11-r), no PP/OC/UV or any other modification. The phone actually behaves like a true dual core device now, no slowdowns, lags, BSOD (of which i only had 1 or 2 these few months, all on stock froyo). The device's size/feel is great and the IPS display amazing (dont care about those light leaks on the corners). All and all, im very happy with my purchase, but i would definitely not recommend it to people that want a stock, out-of-box phone. Thanx to Paul, Spica, Hell97 and many others, the o2x is very much alive and kicking. Looking forward to some ICS magic now..

Guest kickasskev

is Paul still going to dedicate somemore of his time to the Lg o2x as there is very little from him in the past month/s in this section, I think the ICS has moved him away to the better devices, maybe he'll be back when ICS is avaliable for ours??????? Hope so

Im due an upgrade in 5 months, so I'll be going for a Quadcore anyway

Edited by kickasskev

Guest Ferrum Master

Yeah... I agree... I cannot wait till the first quadcore Tegra 3 HTC prototypes will arrive at my site :P

Latest 20o Spica kernel lot of mods and GTA3 that reminded me of PS2 age as a milestone... first ever true PS2 port on Android..

XDA is boiling with new stuff around our phone and is one of the most alive forums around there... I am very proud of my choice of picking up this stray and homeless cat named O2X

Guest SuperSkill

I read in another tread that Paul is busy moving to a new house, he also would grab the 20o and has stated that gr6 is coming. He probably will continue to support the o2x for a while. We can't expect that he will support every single leak from LG thoug, but official releases probably interesting.

SuperSkill