• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Polaroid announce compact camera running Android

1 post in this topic

There are hundreds of Android devices available that come with a camera but Polaroid have gone a step further. They have released details of their SC1630 compact camera running Android. Unlike smartphones the SC1630 is a proper camera as it has a 3X optical zoom (38-108mm) and a 16 megapixel CCD sensor. It is not a phone however it does have wifi connectivity, GPS, and a 3.2 inch touchscreen. Polaroid have added a whole host of scene modes, 18 in total, as well as equipping the device with face and smile detection. The camera automatically organises your photos into "Smart Albums" by date, location and people plus you can edit your images right on the camera.

Its an interesting concept and one I personally approve of - it makes taking high quality images and sharing immediately a very simple prospect. Hopefully the smartphone manufacturers will take notice and continue improving the quality of their cameras.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Source: Polaroid

This item was promoted to the News page - click here to view.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.