[ROM] ZTE Skate - CM7: Ice Armor III. [Ice Armor III+ DOWNLOAD NOW]

Guest kelzsoca

Guest TouchyAndalou

Could anyone say what calibration settings work for them.

The default settings on this rom didn't work for me. But after calibrating, it's working fine:

prox_theshold_hi = 952

theshold_lo = 762

int_time = 246

adc_time = 255

wait_time = 255

intr_filter = 0

config = 0

pulse_cnt = 4

gain= 32

Guest TouchyAndalou

Kelzsoca and appeelme I like the ROM. But can I disable those horrible cheesy transitions between the menus? They bug me,

I'd like to do this as well, but I don't think you can within the ROM. You'd probably have to use the kitchen to disable them.

Kelzsoca and appeelme I like the ROM. But can I disable those horrible cheesy transitions between the menus? They bug me,

turn off animations from display settings

I've looked through the thread and can't find any mention of this... does this currently implement under volting at low CPU clock speeds as per the latest ROMS for the Blade? I am using Sej's latest build for the Blade and the battery life is amazing. Max 1% drain overnight for me (no mobile data, wifi on), and others are reporting 3+ days between charging.

EDIT

Just read through again... under volt not included.

Edited by Stu C

Guest TouchyAndalou

I've looked through the thread and can't find any mention of this... does this currently implement under volting at low CPU clock speeds as per the latest ROMS for the Blade? I am using Sej's latest build for the Blade and the battery life is amazing. Max 1% drain overnight for me (no mobile data, wifi on), and others are reporting 3+ days between charging.

EDIT

Just read through again... under volt not included.

Hey. Any chance you could post a link to that Blade build? I still have an OSF and it needs updating with a new ROM. Thanks in advance.

Guest timfimjim

Got transparency :)

But I lost my centre clock :(

Anyone know how to get both together ?

What did you change in order to get transparent notification bar? is it that patch from the blade forums (i think it might have been zdunex25)

Basically, by flashing the transparent notification bar patch you'll be replacing (i think it's maybe) a framework. And by flashing the centre clock mod you'd also be replacing the same files, but where in the first place it had changed the notification bar opaque-ness, it's left it at the default setting.

So you'd need to edit one patch (it'd be easier to edit the centre clock mod) and change the transparentness setting. Sadly I don't have the technology to do so...

Hmm if i tought right your problem you need only change animations folder in framework-res.apk example from other Cm7 framework. save and flash. ( you dont need decompile apk, just use 7-zip or winrar )

I like the original animations so if your problem this you need just this!

Sry my English XD

Edited by fagyi

Does google maps point north properly in this ROM. I would love a vanilla CM7.2 but am considering changing to this if the compass works. Otherwise may go back to bluemonte.

Got transparency :)

But I lost my centre clock :(

Anyone know how to get both together ?

Hi!

You can make it easy that your clock position in statusbar center.

more info here: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1234988

you can make this 2 min :D + i use that date in center too ;)

Im use this method with other latest CM7 build ( i need call waiting funkcion ). work nice! This not only Cm7 mod, works on 2.3.5,2.3.4

thx Eyama,Taine0 from xda

Edited by fagyi

Hi!

You can make it easy that your clock position in statusbar center.

more info here: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1234988

you can make this 2 min :D + i use that date in center too ;)

Im use this method with other latest CM7 build ( i need call waiting funkcion ). work nice! This not only Cm7 mod, works on 2.3.5,2.3.4

thx Eyama,Taine0 from xda

Thanks for the tip.

This is what I have already tried with zdune patcher:

http://zdune.mod2xtreme.com/android/tweaks.php

But all I get is centre clock or transparency,not both together.

Maybe I just wait,and hope kelzsoca make addon for this :D

Edited by Guest

Thanks for the tip.

This is what I have already tried with zdune patcher:

http://zdune.mod2xtr...roid/tweaks.php

But all I get is centre clock or transparency,not both together.

Maybe I just wait,and hope kelzsoca make addon for this :D

I prefered the apkmanager from xda. I use this and works nice. you need decompile the apk and edit a few strings and compile. you dont sign this apk because you have a bootloop. if you sign this apk you need resign all apk in build and after works.

hope this help!

Edited by fagyi

I prefered the apkmanger from xda. I use this and works nice. you need decompile the apk and edit a few strings and compile. you dont sign this apk because you have a bootloop. if you sign this apk you need resign all apk in build and after works.

hope this help!

I will try that then :)

What lines need changing,from the page you linked to it seems a lot of lines?

Edited by Guest

I will try that then :)

What lines need changing,from the page you linked to it seems a lot of lines?

You need change to :

<LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">

But if you want you can add all line's from 1. code section :)

( I change all line's )

Edited by fagyi

To be honest, from a non-hungarian, non-referred and unbiased point of view

Pros: Better Battery Life

System Persistency even with SD card (Class -1 Slooow) and EXT3 partition very good

Very few bugs

New 7.2.0 cyanogenmod

Really nice 'Ice Armor' theme

Cons: Disgusting menu and window transitions- it's almost like the developer thought he didn't put enough into the new ROM to warrant it being called a new ROM and slapped some horrible transitions onto it.

If I'm being REALLY nitpicky, maybe the boot logo could be changed to look more interactive?

All in all, I'm really happy with CM7 Ice Armor and I'm using it now! Really good work, devs :D

Guest PedroVader

Cons: Disgusting menu and window transitions- it's almost like the developer thought he didn't put enough into the new ROM to warrant it being called a new ROM and slapped some horrible transitions onto it.

Ouch!

You need to play with android a bit more, those are standard transitions available to all, just need to look through your settings and disable them....you're welcome ;-)