[ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2 | Kernel 2.6.32 | Camera works

Guest pier11

Guest kuhlmann

lol, now my work is no longer German usb driver. can one tell me where I get to the TRE 2.1 driver

Edited by kuhlmann

Guest desalesouche

http://www.mediafire.com/?q18jgcediia28do for those who wanna try tweaked cm7.2 from Pier11.very fast(like miui 2.3.7) if set that way: settings /cm settings/performance= 1/jit=on 2/lock home in memory=on

in settings/display/animation =no animation

on fisrt screen =menu/more/adwsettings 1/preset=fast

hope you would enjoy it... :)

Guest desalesouche

back to this 7,2 again.

rock stable :)

btw, is smartass governor going to be added in here one day?

take the boot image with smartass governors from destructor in kernel 2.6.32 topic.replace it in your cm7.2 zip ...flash and you will have governors...but in boot image cpu is set at 710.so you will run at 710 after booting.you have to know if your device can handle it...

Guest D-D-

http://www.mediafire.com/?q18jgcediia28do for those who wanna try tweaked cm7.2 from Pier11.very fast(like miui 2.3.7) if set that way: settings /cm settings/performance= 1/jit=on 2/lock home in memory=on

in settings/display/animation =no animation

on fisrt screen =menu/more/adwsettings 1/preset=fast

hope you would enjoy it... :)

So I installed it and I'm staying on it for a while. :)

I like it a lot. What did you remove to make it so small that it could fit on any partition layout?

Guest desalesouche

So I installed it and I'm staying on it for a while. :)

I like it a lot. What did you remove to make it so small that it could fit on any partition layout?

i removed boot animation / a lot of ringtone and notification audio file / some tts/lang pico file

i removed also some apk(rom manager/protips...)...i didn't test it long as i am trying to solve the bug about phone on miui 2.3.7 rom but please give feed back :)

Guest D-D-

i removed boot animation / a lot of ringtone and notification audio file / some tts/lang pico file

i removed also some apk(rom manager/protips...)...i didn't test it long as i am trying to solve the bug about phone on miui 2.3.7 rom but please give feed back :)

Well i configured it for my taste and after 4h everything works (1 green screen on the first boot), even some apps that were unstable before with the .32 kernel.

I can't really multitask with it (muic player turns off while browsing) but I still like it. And for some reason the rotation bug dissapeared.

I'll test the battery life tomorrow, cause today I played with a lot roms (mostly old roms that I've used before).

Tnx for the rom.

Guest desalesouche

Well i configured it for my taste and after 4h everything works (1 green screen on the first boot), even some apps that were unstable before with the .32 kernel.

I can't really multitask with it (muic player turns off while browsing) but I still like it. And for some reason the rotation bug dissapeared.

I'll test the battery life tomorrow, cause today I played with a lot roms (mostly old roms that I've used before).

Tnx for the rom.

thx ...i think that the rotation bug disapeared because i replace akmd2 in system/bin with the one from miui 2.3.7...it is related to sensor like gps sensor and accelerometer...if it is confirmed it would be a great find...

Guest desalesouche

to D-D- to avoid green screen i use jit on .in cm7 fast it is the same launcher than in miui 2.3.7 so set the same as told in the miui 2.3.7 topic...

Guest D-D-

As it turnes out, the phone fooled me. The rotation bug still remains, but everything else is smooth enough.

About the green screen, as I said it happened on the first boot after a fresh install. I clicked on change language instead clicking directly on the green buddy. :)

Guest D-D-

Hmm, how can you guys get better battery life with cm7? I'm getting less than a day with it (with 2g data always on, sync on, talk and fb messenger on) and getting more than a day on any other rom on 2.2 or 2.1. :/

I wonder if I'm doing something different.

Guest desalesouche

Hmm, how can you guys get better battery life with cm7? I'm getting less than a day with it (with 2g data always on, sync on, talk and fb messenger on) and getting more than a day on any other rom on 2.2 or 2.1. :/

I wonder if I'm doing something different.

hi .i always be thinking that the battery life was poor...i also set like 2g/not a lot wifi /no gps / no data sync/light minimum

i can handle 2 days maximum without using it a lot ...just call...but if i watch a movie or two it will last a day...i don't play game...

Guest D-D-

hi .i always be thinking that the battery life was poor...i also set like 2g/not a lot wifi /no gps / no data sync/light minimum

i can handle 2 days maximum without using it a lot ...just call...but if i watch a movie or two it will last a day...i don't play game...

I don't play games at all, but I'm getting lots of mails and calls and most of them are urgent, so I get them on daily basis.

+ lot's of times I just need to browse for something on my phone.

Guest desalesouche

I don't play games at all, but I'm getting lots of mails and calls and most of them are urgent, so I get them on daily basis.

+ lot's of times I just need to browse for something on my phone.

did you try this http://android.modaco.com/topic/353545-rom-onyx-cm7-updated-2012-04-22/page__st__20#entry1947655

i port some improvements that you might appreciate if you listen music ot watch video....comparison about audio is better if you have a good stereo headphones...

Guest D-D-

did you try this http://android.modac...20#entry1947655

i port some improvements that you might appreciate if you listen music or watch video....comparison about audio is better if you have a good stereo headphones...

I saw it, but I can't test it right now (have to finish some projects and deadline is tomorrow). Will test it and give you the results (but if it's with the same battery life, then I wouldn't use it :) )

Guest omeg@one

Hello!!!

First of all I want to congratulate the developer for is work on this great Rom!!!

The only probIem that I encountered is that I can´t connecto to my wifi network.

Can anyone help me solve this problem???

Thanks

Guest felip3

i keep getting "E/QC-DSS-LIB(1347) unrecognized ifindex 7" errors, every 100ms. only when wifi is on, any ideas on how to solve that?

Guest ahmed gad

It is known - in general, not pulse specific - that in certain low memory conditions (RAM, not phone storage), SMS may get dropped when the messaging app is killed.

If you have problems receiving SMS, you could try to have a look at "Ghostly SMS" (android market) which aims to workaround this issue.

Dears,

I am facing problem in receiving SMS from certain sender , any ideas