Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thefox_

Battery life

4 posts in this topic

Hi all

Now I flashed flibblesan ROM, earlier I had a Sebastian404. But on both firmwares SF2 works for me just a night and maybe half of day. Life unbelievable short and I am confused. On phone activated only google account synchronization.

Checking system information, network connection is about 45% and waiting mode 40%... screen just 8%!!! And additionaly I am absolutely sure, that I didn't have software which could make any power leaks.

Now, I switched SF2 in "only GSM" mode... but what about your feelings and experience?

Edited by thefox_

In my case minimum is 1day of frequent usage (wifi ON, web etc). Usually 1,5 - 2 days - overnight switched to flight mode. I run Fish&Chips which is flibblesan's ROM.

You need to get a processor managing app, like SetCPU or CPU Master. These will let you ramp down the speed of your processor, making it, of course, use less battery power. I use SetCPU (paid) and have it set to ramp down the CPU to between 122MHz and 245MHz when the display is off, it's a bit slower at responding when you turn the screen back on but it's not disabling.

Mine is same as soami. Five days was best but just using calls cos I had flu. Worst is a little over 24 hours but that was wacking it a bit. This is again on Fish n Chips, I also cleared the battery stats. Some engineer claims it doesn`t do anything but I saw a difference and it was enough to not just be wishful thinking. Actually, now we changed to Fish N Chips2 ROM it seems to use up the power a little faster so I may do the stats again. I`m totally happy with the power and the phone, I use Power Manager on mine and have done since I got it really.