Lost Calendar App, how can I reinstall it?

Guest bstock

Hi,

Have been having fun with a2sdgui as I had been trying to use rival app instead at the same time, in addition to this I recently upgraded my sd card from 2gb to 16gb.

Anyway the result after all this was that I appear to have lost the google calendar. I had a widget installed on the home screen and that is still working but I cannot get at the actual calendar from it and neither is the app listed in the apps list.

However in the system/app directory is a file named Calendar.apk. Aha I though this could be it so I highlighted it with Root explorer and selected install. Sadly was greeted with the message "Out of Space, Calendar could not be installed. free up some space and try again."

Now the storage as per the setting /applications/storage use is reporting internal free 128mb and SD card 12gb free.

Crazily this is contradicted by Titanium backup which is reporting internal at only 98.6mb and sd card at 13.1gb free + System Rom 7.32mb free and SD card(a2sd) at 696mb free.

Any idea why there could be such large discrepancies? - sorry thats another question!

Any thoughts on getting my calenday app back most appreciated.

Thanks

Brian