HTC S710/VOX Bricked

Guest fernandodx

Guest fernandodx

Hello Modacos! This is my first post, a really tough one :( On november i was trying to update the win mobile version of my HTC 710 and I did it successfully, the only problem was that the OS was in English or German only and my home language is spanish (that's why i write so bad) so i've decided to downgrade the version. I've managed to get the accurate version for the htc, the soft says that was ok so I start the procedure but in the middle of it the smartphone suddenly turned off since then it remains like that.

I've tried all the tips to get to the bootloader and it's still dead. ¿What can i do?

Note: when i remove the battery and push down the camera button, then i plug in the usb cable, then the red led does a flashe for less than a second. That's all the phone does.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by fernandodx

Guest awarner

Unfortunately if it failed during the flashing process there is a great chance that the phone can not be bought back to life.

You may have to take your phone to an HTC service center but they will charge to fix it if they still support such an old phone.

Guest fernandodx

Unfortunately if it failed during the flashing process there is a great chance that the phone can not be bought back to life.

You may have to take your phone to an HTC service center but they will charge to fix it if they still support such an old phone.

I've sent the phone to a service center one month ago (not an official HTC... I think there's no official place in Argentina) without a solution :( If it can't be fixed I'll have a cool piece of plastic to hold the papers on the table xD - Iv'e been looking for a picture of the mainboard, maybe doing a short on the memory or replacing something.

I'll see what i can do...

Thank you.