[Gen 2 ] Help!! Partition Internal Storage

Guest Jitesh12345

Guest Jitesh12345

I have gone Crazzyyy finding how to partition the internal memory ... coz i have less data storage... i had followed one tutorial in which .. they used OSF Patcher and told to connect phone and hold volume - button... tutorial showed that the screen will say FTM but i m getting in clockwordmodrecovery ... PLZ anyone can help me giving detailed instructions to partition ( i m not asking to partition SD card ) .. I have Gen 2 Blade ( indian version - Dell XCD 35) using Swedish Snow Rom..thanks

Guest Jitesh12345

Y to extract ... we need to zip it in order to flash it? and also i have custom appsboot.mbn & partition_zte.mbn Shall i put in it and zip and then flash it?

Guest Akash P

Leave Every Thing.. i want just the TPT for 128Mb System , 2mb Cache and rest all Data... and some instructions how to use it.

Did i not make it clear to you? Download the image.zip (it's 128mb partition) from here http://www.mediafire...zfmcpsdqzc3ecg4 . Then unzip the entire image folder to root of ur sd card. Then remove battery from phone, put it back in and then switch ob ur phone by pressing HOME + VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON. It will flash the new partition and directly boot into Recovery. After that i guess you know what is to be done.

These TPTs are for Gen 2 European Blades that either came as stock Gen 2 or were upgraded using the Windows Flasher method. Do not use any of these files on a Chinese Blade.

Gen 2 custom: 160mb system, 2mb cache, 279 mb data, 0.1mb oem

MD5sum: 83624b0365216b8e97c13f55e7fdebab

Gen 2 custom b: 128mb system, 2mb cache, 311mb data, 0.1mb oem (probably too small for most people)

MD5sum: 7d73894ae1013d1bc65ff6dfbc1cc9d4

Gen 2 stock: 220mb system, 37.5mb cache, 162.5mb data, 21mb oem

MD5sum: 4e8d9c15ac2e640e805fcfdaa44b0579

How to install:

Copy the zip to the root of your sdcard and check the md5sum matches above.

Unzip the file to the root of your sdcard. You should end up with a folder called "image" with the image.bin file inside it.

Check the md5sum of the image.bin matches the md5 given in the nandroid.md5 file.

Turn your phone off. Once its off completely, turn it back on holding menu and vol+.

You should see green text on the screen, then once its finished it should boot into recovery. You may (or may not) see an error message just before this finishes. This happened when sm4tik tested it, but the TPT still worked fine. If I can find out why this is happening I'll try and fix it.

Once in recovery, do a factory reset then install your chosen rom. Remember to remove the image directory once you're finished to avoid reflashing the TPT by accident.

Edited by Akash P

Guest Jitesh12345

Thank u Bro !!

Did i not make it clear to you? Download the image.zip (it's 128mb partition) from here http://www.mediafire...zfmcpsdqzc3ecg4 . Then unzip the entire image folder to root of ur sd card. Then remove battery from phone, put it back in and then switch ob ur phone by pressing HOME + VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON. It will flash the new partition and directly boot into Recovery. After that i guess you know what is to be done.

• 1 month later...
Guest Amphoras

Hey!

Can I partition my internal memory using gen 2 TPT. I am currently using CM7 ROM...European Gen2 Blade with 512 RAM.

Thanks!

It should be fine to use that yes.

• 2 weeks later...