MoDaCo Recommends... Best Android Web Browser

Guest Mark Dearlove

Guest AshtonBRSC

Chrome gets my vote BUT... if you're not on ICS, gotta be Dolphin for me, then Opera if the other browsers give you rendering problems.

P

I agree, Chrome is so good that it's my default already. My favourite feature is that it remembers my open tabs even through reboots of the phone. I've been waiting for this since my G1. The stock browser on ICS does this to an extent but every so often will forget them all.

It'll be interesting to see how well Chrome does being limited to ICS only.

Chrome for PC basically runs on your RAM and hence not very compatible with games like Minecraft etc. So chrome mobile isnt such an attractive option. Also since i dont have ICS dolphin for me.

Guest Chewy11

I use Dolphin on Gingerbread but would happily switch to Chrome when I can get it on my phone.

On a side not I teach snowboarding for a living and had the Montreal Google Chrome team for what they called a Friday outing...They said "Chrome is a browser and an OS. The Stock Android Browser is/will be Chrome. And the CR48-Samsung-Acer netbook things will develop into a fully featured OS."

I must say that when I figured out who I was teaching I was giddy...Good things are coming...

They all filmed themselves with Galaxy Nexus

Guest pd.ryder

Chrome for me since I got the Nexus! Always gone back to the stock browser on previous Android builds after trying Opera, Skyfire etc, but they always had too large a memory footprint for the device I'd installed them on.