• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

CyanogenMod Thread Locked?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Anybody know why the thread got locked? Nobody was arguing, and I didnt see anything on Trips Twitter about it? Any ideas?

Also, to those using Sebastians 1.7OC kernel, which one exactly are you using? He has 2:

1.728_GHz_overclocked_and_undervolted_kernel_3.0.16-g9788208_by_SebastianFM

and

1.728_GHz_overclocked_kernel_3.0.16-g9788208_by_SebastianFM

These are both under Android 4.0.3 Sense 3.6 (3.24.401.1) firmware.

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Anybody know why the thread got locked? Nobody was arguing, and I didnt see anything on Trips Twitter about it? Any ideas?

Also, to those using Sebastians 1.7OC kernel, which one exactly are you using? He has 2:

and

Thanks!

Take a look at posts at CM9 thread. I wouldn't be surprised that Trip is pissed of and closed the thread. Idiots....

Edited by petar.bgd

Posted

I'm thinking that thread is just being spammed by off topics.

Not all phones can handle 1.7 ghz. One is under volt and is not. Why don't you test it and give us some feedback. Thanks and good luck.

Posted

and

Thanks!

1.728_GHz_overclocked_and_undervolted_kernel_3.0.16-g9788208_by_SebastianFM was giving me random reboots constantly, I had to flash this one "1.512 GHz OC/UV kernel 3.0.16-g5e58c5e v1.01 for HTC Sensation" with Set setcpu:

Min: 384000

Max:1512000

Scaling: Powersave

Set on Boot

Try it and let me know

Posted

1.728_GHz_overclocked_and_undervolted_kernel_3.0.16-g9788208_by_SebastianFM was giving me random reboots constantly, I had to flash this one "1.512 GHz OC/UV kernel 3.0.16-g5e58c5e v1.01 for HTC Sensation" with Set setcpu:

Set on Boot

Try it and let me know

Doesn't it lag when you set it to powersave?

Posted

Set on Boot

Try it and let me know

Set CPU doesn't work correctly on dual core processors. I think that is not possible to set any values and governors with OC software, since Sebastian HEX edit values of stock kernel.

Posted

Take a look at post #744 at CM9 thread. I wouldn't be surprised that Trip is pissed of and closed the thread. Idiots....

It just a joke, no need to close the thread, plenty of people rely on it for info

Posted

It just a joke, no need to close the thread, plenty of people rely on it for info

There are 3 posts like that in two pages. Someone having fun spamming the thread, and since is not the first time....... Where are u Arz Bhatia now ? Clean the f.....g thread and remove that posts

Posted

Set CPU doesn't work correctly on dual core processors. I think that is not possible to set any values and governors with OC software, since Sebastian HEX edit values of stock kernel.

It seems to be working for me. If I change the governor on Setcpu the benchmark numbers change, same for the cup max and min speed.

Do you recomend any other cpu tool? I tried antutu's but didn't worked for me

Posted

Take a look at post #744 at CM9 thread. I wouldn't be surprised that Trip is pissed of and closed the thread. Idiots....

Ya did you know I was spamming? Stupid badword. My screen stayed on during calls, sorry for saying so. Gfy

Posted

Doesn't it lag when you set it to powersave?

At least not for me, Runing smooth and fast

Posted

Ya did you know I was spamming? Stupid badword. My screen stayed on during calls, sorry for saying so. Gfy

Hahahahaha, SORRY MAN, somebody finally CLEAN the thread and your post is now 744.... Sorry again, i will edit my post to avoid any confusion further. Also I report that idiots pointing that 744 post and it worked.;)

Posted

It seems to be working for me. If I change the governor on Setcpu the benchmark numbers change, same for the cup max and min speed.

Do you recomend any other cpu tool? I tried antutu's but didn't worked for me

Until kernel developers get source think that there is no help with OC tools. Many users report that using System tuner caused system crash on Sebastian kernel ... So my best bet it to leave it stock or use 1.5 OC without OC tools.

Posted

Hahahahaha, SORRY MAN, somebody finally CLEAN the thread and your post is now 744.... Sorry again, i will edit my post to avoid any confusion further. Also I report that idiots pointing that 744 post and it worked.;)

haha damn thread cleaners. I was wondering what I said wrong?

Posted (edited)

i was wondering the samething why it go lock i was helpin out 2 buddies right there and it cant be cuz of that cuz if its then this is not a family look out for each other then to help people\

and yes 1.7GHZ its working for me and with set cpu any one want a image of it no random reboots nada acting nice fresh n fast

Edited by K1UTCh809

Posted

i was wondering the samething why it go lock i was helpin out 2 buddies right there and it cant be cuz of that cuz if its then this is not a family look out for each other then to help people

and yes 1.7GHZ its working for me and with set cpu any one want a image of it no random reboots nada acting nice fresh n fast

The undervolt kernel or the other one?

Posted (edited)

The undervolt kernel or the other one?

thats the one my phone is working with wit no major problem nuttin its acting normal its been for the passed 5 dayz normal to me

post-952633-0-05118300-1328909347_thumb.

post-952633-0-22535600-1328909354_thumb.

Edited by K1UTCh809

Posted

thats the one my phone is working with wit no major problem nuttin its acting normal its been for the passed 5 dayz normal to me

Awesome. Thanks bro. Do you force the other CPU online or no?

Posted

any one want the image to see that is really working i mean ask ill make the image and ill post it up

Posted

Awesome. Thanks bro. Do you force the other CPU online or no?

i dont think so beacuse its running like normal and on top of that i dont feel no heat and nutting battery is cooled

Posted

I've always wondered why we can't force the second core? Even when overclocked we are only using the phone to half of its potential if we can only use 1 of the 2 cores. Is it due to kernels not yet being compatible for more than 1 core on ICS?

Posted

Battery after 35 hours 34%. Pleased with results from that combination. Going back to Trips standard B005 to try something else and keep close to the original release.

Posted

I've always wondered why we can't force the second core? Even when overclocked we are only using the phone to half of its potential if we can only use 1 of the 2 cores. Is it due to kernels not yet being compatible for more than 1 core on ICS?

Because ICS native support for multiple cores. When it's needed ICS bring up second core, and 3.0 kernels are completely compatible with ICS. If you run ,let say Antutu, bench score will be more than 2 times better then single core processor on 1.2 MHz. Do you think that Sensation can make that with only one core up? Don't think so

Posted

Stupid newbs asking Bs questions and complaing about Gtalk is most likely what got it locked

Posted

Get system tuner pro, then u can force CPU online