[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest oia
Update coming today. All details will be posted - please remain patient.

Looking forward to it :) Thanks for all your work with this rom!

Guest arpit22x

I have a request, Please provide the changelog along with the link, a rough one just for an idea. :D

Awesome work if you have solved black screen with a/p mode fixed and battery drain. Cheers!!

Guest sdevang01

Great work tilal :-) Highly appreciated , thanks a ton.

Guest blindclown

My respect to you and the nice job you're developing, beside you have important things to do beside of this. Thank you Tilal to put our modest blades "up-to-date" :D

Cheers.

Guest mitchde

Perhaps some similar changes in tilal build as burstlam RC 6.3 (08 May) changes ?

RC 6.3 (other ICS blade build, burstlam)

- Update libcamera source with latest P500, Camera should be fine with the black incoming call fix now

(note, seems P500 port use old libs to port the camorder, can't get it work with our blades, will look into it next release )

- data and 2G toggles, yes

- surfaceflinger and OMX fix fetch from CM source, ?

- busybox fix fetch from CM source. ?

Edited by mitchde

Guest Tony Sidaway

I have been running this for three weeks now. The TPT Helper app was very useful in making a 190MB system, 4MB cache, memory partitioning. Thanks to tilal and sej and all other developers involved, I'm looking forward to further improvements, but in the meantime I'm more than happy with what you have done already.

Guest emc02

Theme engine coming?!?!? :D Just bought my 3rd zte blade. Eagerly waiting it to come!

why are you using 3 ZTE Blades? ;)

Guest sej7278

I have been running this for three weeks now. The TPT Helper app was very useful in making a 190MB system, 4MB cache, memory partitioning. Thanks to tilal and sej and all other developers involved, I'm looking forward to further improvements, but in the meantime I'm more than happy with what you have done already.

good idea about 4mb cache, with 2mb i'm having various problems when flashing/backing up in rommanager, clockworkmod itself works ok. i must get around to re-TPT'ing my blade and knock 2mb off of /data

Guest shmizan

good idea about 4mb cache, with 2mb i'm having various problems when flashing/backing up in rommanager, clockworkmod itself works ok. i must get around to re-TPT'ing my blade and knock 2mb off of /data

what difference should the 2 mb give? what problems are you encountering? market works fine you said? if it just RomManager I'm not gonna waste 2 MBs on that

Guest sej7278

what difference should the 2 mb give? what problems are you encountering? market works fine you said? if it just RomManager I'm not gonna waste 2 MBs on that

well with 2mb /cache, i've only got 800kb free after filesystem overheads. rommanager can't backup or flash unless i wipe /cache first. tom_g suggested there would likely be other problems not just with market (which seems fine for me) and someone even suggested it might be causing the black screen problem - and i must say i've not had black screen since i've been wiping /cache regularly, could be coincidence......

Guest Revenge

Hey guys, the Devs from P500 phone, have found a way to compile OMX to work with ICS.

You can check their Github: http://www.github.com/p500 and port it to Zte Blade since it uses the same SoC.

Thanks Arjen,

He is a member of p500 github now, and we have omx encoder/decoder.

In next build you will have:

- OMX encoder/decoder

- Barcode scanner support

- Battery stats

- CM9 Theme engine

- CM9 Lockscreen shurtcuts

Thanks to:

HepHappy

Lupohirp

adfad666

_Arjen_

Edited by Revenge

Guest matje103

Three things: 1. when I receive an incoming call and my phone is locked, my screen won't go on by itself.

2. After TomG's airplanemode fix the camera and preview work but the preview shows a zoomed in image. When I take a picture, the picture is bigger then the

preview showed.

3. Third party camera apps don't work

Should I send this to the bugreport?