[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest yell

I am fully updated and using Gmail 4.0.5.

It is not just Gmail this happens in. It's also in other apps such as facebook.

It's not a major issue, but thought I would raise it.

Got same problem with apps that use webkit to render pages. Some people mention this problem in this thread too.

Very annoying (I use gmail/email/rss constantly) and no solution is seen so far.

Guest DMM88

To sum up, 10/05 compared to 14/04 have better camera support and smoother user experience at a cost of battery drain?

I don't have battery drain

Guest marek989
I've installled the most recently one. But if I installed the Gapps I see non of them. When I installed Google play manually with an apk from internet and start google play, it crashed.

Had someone else the same problem? I've tried 10/5, 2/5 and cm9 sense theme 4. Can somebody help me please?

How big is your /system partition?

Guest Nuclearcodes

I've installled the most recently one. But if I installed the Gapps I see non of them. When I installed Google play manually with an apk from internet and start google play, it crashed.

Had someone else the same problem? I've tried 10/5, 2/5 and cm9 sense theme 4. Can somebody help me please?

I have the same problem!

Guest shmizan

that one bug left is the inability of our system to decode material using hardware, but only by using software which is weaker. and that's not only youtube..

Guest archish

+1 I have same issue even after upgrading to latest version of Gmail.

Got same problem with apps that use webkit to render pages. Some people mention this problem in this thread too.

Very annoying (I use gmail/email/rss constantly) and no solution is seen so far.

Guest Schwinni

Battery drain's been solved in 10/05

Unfortunately not for me. My battery is empty after 15 hours - without any phone interaction.

Guest eyedentity

Same here.

But I'm using IMAP to get my mails pushed to my Blade -- thus I'm always online. Maybe you got some similar issue.

Guest dakz03

idk if this has to do with the rom. my phone orthe matte screenprotector i put. dragging then holding on the screen makes stutters..annoying on games

Guest rabaip

Unfortunately not for me. My battery is empty after 15 hours - without any phone interaction.

Maybe something is causing a wakelock. You can check if your phone deep sleeps in CPU spy. Maybe a misbehaving app is causing it.

Guest Schwinni

I just saw that the WiFi policy is set to always stay on - even when the phone is in standby. I think that's a great part of the battery usage.

Guest szafir51

try to connect to wifi network and ping yours phone IP. You'll receive answer even if phone goes sleep. This means, that wifi connection is always on. I'm using app "Wifi Timeout" from market. This little app disable wifi module when phone is in sleep mode.

Guest Sparrow1

Anyone else having trouble after latest S2E update from Play Store? Everything seemed to work fine, but after reboot all apps are gone. Looks like sd-ext is not mounted anymore. I tried reinstalling S2E zip from other topic but no luck. Does anyone know how can I properly change apk name from "s2e.krikun.ru" to prevent it from updating?

Guest diogomatos

hey, i installed the 09/05 rom and its great, dont have no more incoming call black screen's, camera works, a bit slow but works... i noticed just a little glitch... sometimes, the clock on the notification bar freezes... even though the time is correct on the system! And what i've to do is to go to the settings and just set the time again. Is it just me? Or anyone have had the same issue?

btw, is there any way to just update the rom? Or i really need to install it all over again?

Guest Rounak

Apps which aren't working on my Blade (10/05 build)

1. Swiftkey X
  2. Angry Birds Space (can't pan around in the 3rd level)
  3. Talk

I hope it's not just me. That would suck.

Guest jeddy1

Apps which aren't working on my Blade (10/05 build)

1. Swiftkey X
  2. Angry Birds Space (can't pan around in the 3rd level)
  3. Talk

I hope it's not just me. That would suck.

It's just you :P

Guest Rounak

argh. Have any idea why? Both Swiftkey X and Talk (was working fine for a day) are crashing with a popup "Unfortunately, xxx has stopped"

Guest mobiles007

I was on the 15. april release and decided to go for the latest so I did a dalvik cache wipe and flashed ROM. After first boot all GApps were lost and all my apps which were on the SD EXT as well. What could I do to get them back?

Guest matcho13579
argh. Have any idea why? Both Swiftkey X and Talk (was working fine for a day) are crashing with a popup "Unfortunately, xxx has stopped"

for SwiftKey, try fresh install, it worked for me

for Talk, I read that the problem is related to gapps