Guest tilal6991

Guest Peter77777

Hey jeddy1!

Thanks for the tip. Headphones work!

Many greetings,

Peter77777

Edited by Peter77777

Guest zaty

Hello. When i try to install any bigger app (from market or from apk file on sd card), i get error message: Not enough space in storage. Can it be because i have /cache partition only 2 megabytes, even download cache is redirected to /sd-ext?

Guest jeddy1

Gapps still don't seem to install properly on my blade, any suggestions?

whats about ur system partition ? sorry if u already posted about it but didnt followed every post .

the may be corrupted while downloading also ..

Guest DMM88

Gapps still don't seem to install properly on my blade, any suggestions?

You need at least 185MB system partition

try minigapps

Edited by DMM88

Guest King Mustard

10/05 (snapshot) installed fine.

11/05 (nightly) installed fine.

15/05 (snapshot) is throwing a "failed: getprop("ro.product.device")" ("7") error.

Any ideas?

EDIT: It appears that even though I've used the "wipe data/factory reset" and "wipe cache partition" options, the phone still boots to 11/05.

Should those options be formatting the OS from the phone?

Is this why I am getting the error when I try to install 15/05?

EDIT: Ignore me, I'm in the Blade topic! I was meant to be in the Skate topic.

Edited by King Mustard

Hi tilal and devs,

Thanks again for the hard work and regular updates...

I still have this wakelock issue coming back from airplane mode. I actually have it in all ICS roms: CFX, AOKPF, Burstlam's AOKP.

This guy seems to have identified a solution - for another phone, but I'm pretty sure it is applicable to the Blade: do you think you could give it a try in the next build?

Or maybe some other dev could give it a shot? I checked the git and I think this item is currently set to "true".

I currently lack the knowledge and time to test this by myself, actually...

Thanks

oh, and sorry if I'm completely off track :D

Edited by Guest

Guest Bergkees

Not directly, apps are only "invisible", or really removed (even if you restore a previous version of S2E) ?

After the upgrade, before rebooting, are the settings in S2E ok ?

3 things you can try :

-maybe conflict with previous fix, you can flash the rom again (should clean /system from fix), without fixes for S2E (like apps2ext-cm9.zip, simple2ext-vX.zip), boot (sd-ext not mounted so no apps), then install S2E & restore the settings (moved dir's & options), reboot, sd-ext should be in place with your apps

-capture a logcat of the failing boot, version 2.1 says a lot of things during the boot (first lines of the boot) so we could see better what's happening

-do a full wipe (but I think you would avoid that)

You moved apps data to sd-ext ?

Reporting back..

Yes, I have 2 options selected, 'applications' and 'applications data'

Right now I am actually on the latest version 2.2.0 , i'm not to sure of the sequence of events, but it was something like reflashing the rom, cleaning cache/dalvik, not able to go to play-store, restoring version 1.2.1, getting apps back, update to 2.2.0

Seems to be working now, some minor issue left with the S2E application not showing that my apps and data are actually on the SD-ext, but no biggie.

Thnx!

Guest swukjay

Well Excellent work so far, Big Thanks to all those who have made this happen. I have searched around and cannot find any mentions so i thought i would now ask, does google location services work on this rom without installing gapps? I ask this question as i cannot get cell location to work but i have not installed gapps as i prefer my privacy and run my phone without a google account. that will have no bearing on location features as its cell location. the option to use location via network/ wifi is however there and activated.

Guest targetbsp

Network Location is part of gapps. And also would surely be the single biggest threat to your privacy in any case? :D

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Geree

I don't know if it was reported already or not...but it seems wifi is never turning off..no matter what sleep policy I set I can't see any wakelocks for it...

anybody else having this issue?

Guest she7ata

After installing it something weird happen, the SD Could not be read, although I can still install update from the CWR Boot, however after alot of tries I merged the Ext Drive with the SD and formated it again and it works, now no "insert SD Card message appear" but, still, the Camera work without Flash and has some kind of rendering bars with some delay !...

Guest Dancorp

Hello everyone,

i found an issue with exchange sync : everthing is fine concerning emails but the calendar sync does not work :(

Calendar sync is of course available but the sync itself take a very short time and nothing appaer in the calendar app, neither the account nor the scheludes.

(Exchange 2007)

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my english, i'm just a poor frenchy :)

Edited by Dancorp

Guest swukjay

Network Location is part of gapps. And also would surely be the single biggest threat to your privacy in any case? :D

Thanks for your speedy reply targetbsp, Much appreciated, yes I thought it might be something to do with the framework of gapps (gagg alert) but rather than installing gapps I thought i would check, and yes i do agree with you but i change my sim regulary and for some strange reason my blade has lost its IMEI :blink: lol so it means its harder to track which i suppose is a benefit of that awful accident ! wink ;))

Guest d_borghi

i've just starting to try this release.

soon, i find that bluetooth, in my zte blade chiaunicom, doesn't activate.

camera work but isn't better than aokp remix 6.3;

camcoder works!!!!!!!!!! you're the best.

this rom is truly smooth.

if you can fix my bluetooth issue and make camera more fast this will be the best ics rom now available.

compliments

db

any fix for my bluetooth? nobody has the same problem???

Guest C3C0

Hi tilal and devs,

Thanks again for the hard work and regular updates...

I still have this wakelock issue coming back from airplane mode. I actually have it in all ICS roms: CFX, AOKPF, Burstlam's AOKP.

This guy seems to have identified a solution - for another phone, but I'm pretty sure it is applicable to the Blade: do you think you could give it a try in the next build?

Or maybe some other dev could give it a shot? I checked the git and I think this item is currently set to "true".

I currently lack the knowledge and time to test this by myself, actually...

Thanks

oh, and sorry if I'm completely off track :D

I cannot see how info in link you provided is related to airplane mode. This deals with bluetooth sleep. I had the same problem on skate some time ago. I managed to fix it. I suppose tilal used my fix on Blade, too, but I am not sure.

Here it is: https://github.com/C3C0/android_device_zte_skate/commit/af416a8a09360b076fb7cbfe69757a7bb60c25a8

Guest yogesh4228

Tilal.....Please fix the video player....

the 480p Mp4 file is not working.

Even 360p standard resolution Mp4 file also not worrkig...

this is the only thing remaining otherwise rom is pretty stabe.......

Guest jeddy1

Tilal.....Please fix the video player....

the 480p Mp4 file is not working.

Even 360p standard resolution Mp4 file also not worrkig...

this is the only thing remaining otherwise rom is pretty stabe.......

use another player from market (MX Player or whatever u like)

Guest Sisal

I dont want to be trolling this thread, but anyone had s2e to work with the new release ?

S2E works if you use version 1.2.0 and not try to move Application data. :)

Guest Freakn

I dont want to be trolling this thread, but anyone had s2e to work with the new release ?

S2E works if you use version 1.2.0 and not try to move Application data. :)

I think the main problem is that people format their sd card to Ext with ROM manager after installation of the ROM (I did it and S2E doesn't work). Maybe Tilal can mention it at the first post....? By the way, I can move Application data ... why shouldn't it work?

Guest Sisal

I think the main problem is that people format their sd card to Ext with ROM manager after installation of the ROM (I did it and S2E doesn't work). Maybe Tilal can mention it at the first post....? By the way, I can move Application data ... why shouldn't it work?

FC:s and lagging when moved app data otherwise works fine. (i've moved all the other options besides app data)

Guest Bergkees

Then what is the right way to format?

I have applications and data on ext working as well by the way.

Edited by Bergkees