[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest baaadmojo

I've been using this ROM for about a week now and I like it a lot. Very good battery life! First ROM ever I can go two whole days without charging the phone.

One question: is it possible to disable the camera sounds?

Guest jeddy1

Some are complaining about battery drain , crashes or whatever .

i would recommend to not overclock ur phones unless u wanna play games :D and set brightness low.untick the touch sounds because everytime u press anything such (app,drawer,settings und even when unclock the phone ) the speaker turns on for few seconds and drain battery fast ;)

i never was getting up to 40 hours, now yes ;) (i have installed a battery saver also which helps a lot ) ;)

Cheers

Guest pendribe

guys , Do anyone know when will be the next patch available ??

I have serious problem to look on :

1. After using the rom for 2 weeks. The rom becomes too laggy.

2. Voice support :(

3. Battery drains due to brightness 50%.

4. Connectivity to mass storage makes the kernel go for 1 minute breakfast.

5. Hardware GPU is not working as it should be.

6. Camera causes a disturbed pic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite of following problem, I'm still using this rom as a daily purpose. But I still wanna taste the complete release with all bugs fixed. :D

All the bast tilal.

I think I'm the only one who's not facing any of these problems.

For me :

• This is most smoothest ROM I ever used.
  • HD Games (asphalt 6,NFS shift) are working very nicely for the first time for me.(Overclocked to max 701mhz min: 320mhz)
  • Camera is almost fine.
  • HQ video lags(340*640, 320*460 was smooth). For 340*640, I used MX player(Suggested by someone in this forum) in fast software decoding mode, and yeah! results was almost positive.
  • Don't know about voice search, I never used it .
  • Wireless services are working excellently without any issues.
  • Battery backup is also up to mark.
  • Google play,Gtalk,Gmail,browser(its amazin) are also nice with me.

The things which are not working (for me) are mentioned by tilal already.

And yeah I'm on 203 MB system / 206 MB data /32 Mb cache partiton :)

Guest leripe

I'm not sure who I hate more in this thread, the eta asking people or those who say "dont ask for eta" every freaking time someone asks about eta. Can't you people just ignore the eta asking people?!

Guest GnobarEl

I keep asking!

Anyonw know if MMS is working? I can't make it working, don't know why, APN are ok!

Any help would be nice!

Guest jeddy1

I'm not sure who I hate more in this thread, the eta asking people or those who say "dont ask for eta" every freaking time someone asks about eta. Can't you people just ignore the eta asking people?!

And what when Same one asks 10 Times in 20 pages? If they dont ask-we dont answer so hate those who ask.

@ Penis: i dont care what u think.im sure you are under 15 years old.

Guest pmmct

Thank you for tilal and expecially for you jeddy for yoour polite answers,

I'll now understand taht no conversation for timetables. :wub:

ps. jedy, your language is very ugly. !

你已经得到了一些神经有人正在泥泞地...本次论坛你的名字相信你应该闭嘴

Translation: just shut it, mate. And while you're at it, change your forum name. Kind of offensive, you know?

Guest vismak

Form me 15/5 is working like an official rom.Not even one reset

i have a 220 system tpt.

Oh no , you've just created one more category !!!!

Just kidding

Guest rabaip

Hello all :)

anyone have so many reboots as me? I got more than 40 reboots per day : (

can you help please?

Hey. Did you overclock? When I oc-d to over 700mhz I got constant reboots too. Now I'm on 670~ and everything's perfect. CM7 worked even with 730 but looks like the ICS kernel doesnt like it very much. Still butter smooth though.

PS. People are asking legit questions about the rom and all of you guys would rather keep discussing 12 year old idiots named "penis".

Edited by rabaip

Guest tilal6991

Anyone interested in a super slim version of stock ICS. Ie. The same as the one on the Galaxy Nexus with no modifications apart from getting it to run on the device. So no AOKP or CM mods.

I can't test it though since my blade is dead and I'm not really interested in getti g a replacement. However I can pretty accurately figure out the Blade port from the statu of the Skate.

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Anyone interested in a super slim version of stock ICS. Ie. The same as the one on the Galaxy Nexus with no modifications apart from getting it to run on the device. So no AOKP or CM mods.

I can't test it though since my blade is dead and I'm not really interested in getti g a replacement. However I can pretty accurately figure out the Blade port from the statu of the Skate.

Give me that Stock ICS, I'l test it for you, Lalit!

Guest .Xam

Form me 15/5 is working like an official rom.Not even one reset

i have a 220 system tpt.

For me too. Look at the screenshot... =)

& thank you tilal6991 for your great work!

post-979492-0-04460000-1337977746_thumb.

Edited by .Xam

Guest jeddy1

你已经得到了一些神经有人正在泥泞地...本次论坛你的名字相信你应该闭嘴

Translation: just shut it, mate. And while you're at it, change your forum name. Kind of offensive, you know?

Thanks for saying it in chinese :)

maybe he understand it better ..