[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

It can be understood in 2 ways no it is working or no it is not.

Bad Question

As far as I can see on my Blade Bluetooth is not working.

Guest MacGyver2k

As far as I can see on my Blade Bluetooth is not working.

That is strange, cause i am really using it on a daily basis.

I'm just using it for music with the mw600, never tried a call, never had a problem with it.

Using a gen1 oled blade with gen2 upgrade (that windows update method if i remember right).

been using the rom from 26/02/2012 and just flashed the 16/03/2012 rom over without wiping.

Guest tilal6991

That is strange, cause i am really using it on a daily basis.

I'm just using it for music with the mw600, never tried a call, never had a problem with it.

Using a gen1 oled blade with gen2 upgrade (that windows update method if i remember right).

been using the rom from 26/02/2012 and just flashed the 16/03/2012 rom over without wiping.

Lol. That's the wrong way round. Things are supposed to work for me but not you lol :P

Guest vasiloy

I can confirm Bluetooth is working using latest release, clean install. Had a bit of trouble pairing the devices but in the end seems to transfer files without problems. Haven't tried audio but I guess it might be possible to work.

Edited by vasiloy

Guest MacGyver2k

Just flashed the new rom over the old one without wiping.

everything seems working right now.

new boot animation is nice.

camera preview works, the first time i started it i wasn't able to press the "shoot" button and i got a android "wait/force close" message.

after waiting some seconds everything worked fine.

thanks.

p.s.: bluetooth is still working for me ;)

Guest k0nrad

Should now possibly be able to fix video recording. Also still need to fix USB tether and wifi tether.

After that there's not really too much left is there?

Feature-wise, yeah, not much...

But, for one, the native browser performance and stability is still a bit off (even compared to early ICS4Blade AOSP builds), which impacts Gmail to a certain extent as well... Plus overall troubleshooting and stability improvements, obviously.

Nevertheless, the progress fro build to build is awesome and I'm relly happy with all the fixes! Just about to flash the newest one.

Guest przemek_3

Great work lalit, quick reaction and we can enjoy latest Tom's G fixes on ouers Blades. I'm downloading now, I hope 3D qorking like on previous build - on Tom's alpha7 score in antutu was over 30% worse

Guest Felsch

FFFFfffFFFFUUUUUUU!!!!....

Did I just updated the rom, can I start again :/. but if preview is working then, I am not seeing any trouble :). (that will come tommorow, sleep for now sounds good)

As always, a BIG thanks to tilal and the guys who helped him :).

Guest ufizo

installed without wipe and everything seems fine.

camera working, BT working.

I am waiting for the day when USB tether gets fixed, i have to use 3rd party apps for that.

really appreciate your work!

Thank you :)

Guest vasiloy

To make the Rom fit into a 160mb partition with gapps do i have to delete something else than the videos?

Videos and bootanimation and u have to use mini-gapps.

Guest vasiloy

BT, Camera Preview, Gallery work but Calculator not.

+!

Nevertheless great release. I had to do a clean install because when I tried to update it, I ended up with a boot loop.

Thank you for doing this tilal and thanks to the other devs as well.

BT, Camera Preview, Gallery work but Calculator not.

Try holding your blade upside down then start Calc.

Dont know why but it worked for me after doing that once I can start it normal until reboot.

Edited by T3KO

Guest Loren82

Try holding your blade upside down then start Calc.

Dont know why but it worked for me after doing that once I can start it normal until reboot.

I did what I put and fix the issue of the calculator, now runs smoothly

Guest hankhandsome

hhmm .. this is looking good but i think i'm going to have to go back to a 160mb partition as i've only got about 60mb free and still got a good dozen apps/games left to restore

Guest zasten

Any tips on a tpt with a 160 MB or larger system partition for a gen2 (upgraded by tpt from gen1)?

Call me lazy but since flashing a tpt is the first step before installation a recommended tpt might be a good idea (also for gen2 sold as gen2 or upgraded via windoze method). Less bricked phones that way ;-).

Time for a would be expert to post the links...