[ROM] [23-04] TripNDroid Operating System | Beta Stage | 119.32.404.B.U

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

semctriplogo.jpg

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering proudly presents the first preview of it's upcoming operating system.

Features:

Most gapps are included

TripNDroid settings

Custom lockscreen

CyanogenMod settings

Trebuchet launcher

Bluetooth v4

And much more!

Rom is based upon CyanogenMod sources, AOSP sources, AOKP sources and alot of handpicked github mods.

Credits:

CyanogenMod git

CyanogenMod gerrit

AOSP

AOKP

Information:

Feature list and included apps can change at any time, the official release is planned for summer 2012. Untill official release non of the features are guarenteed to be included in the official release. Because of the fact this will be released as a full operating system you may expect that gapps will be included in the official release.

Rom will require a full wipe untill the official release!

Changelog 101:

New music app

Updated settings app

FileManager now build from source

Bluetooth fixes part 1 (doesnt work, but aosp libs now communicating with htc's btld)

Big devicetree upgrade

Build for Cortex A9 systems for better performance

Changelog 103:

Audio libs compiled from source

Again devicetree updated

Updated source code for various fixes

Fixed selecting video camera modus

Dont compile unneeded keyboards

New bootanimation

Changelog 104:

Torch app build from source

Clean setup wizard

Improved htc kernel match

Remove Trebuchet

Include Launcher2

Remove TagGoogle

Webkit acceleration

Possible mute incall fixes

New htc kernel

Changelog 106:

Refurbished

Rom control based on AOKP

5 signal bars

Cleaned up "the mess"

Lined up against "ics_chocolate" (parts from codeaurora / cmteam)

T-Devil branding (dont worry, small)

Quick settings toggle in statusbar

Changelog 109:

HW video decoder (errors 0.o)

Build with Linaro for better performance

Latest htc kernel

Update TripNDroid settings

Live wallpapers broke due to Linaro

Looks as the first versions of TripNiCE

CRT Animation

Mobile Bravia Engine by SEMC included

More small stuff i forgot :-/

Changelog 110.32.403.B.U:

Face Unlock added

Ability to set transparant statusbar

Option to change the toggles in statusbar more like cm9

Performance upgrade

Temperature level fixes

Rebuild with new Cortex A9 optimizations

Torch app added and build from source again

Changelog 112.32.403.B.U:

Full hardware video decoder (1080P accelerated)

Modified V8

Modified webkit acceleration for msm8x60 chipsets

Bluetooth fixed

Upgraded performance (~7000 Antutu)

Optimized source code for full rom

Changelog 113.32.403.B.U:

Voice search fixed

Added CM9 profiles (not sure if i keep it)

Alot of source changes (apps/rom)

Removed DSP Manager

Stock HTC kernel

MSM8960 drivers

Changelog 114.32.403.B.U:

Live wallpapers fixed

Videocamera fixed (1080P, 720P, 480P, CIF)

Bluetooth fixed (second try)

New fast jpeg engine

Fixed APN settings

Overlay fixes

Fixed touchscreen issues (rom side)

Updated Google apps

Changelog 119.32.404.B.U:

Android 4.0.4

Updates for videocamera

New touchscreen driver (rom-side)

Latest gapps

Wifi tethering fixed

Custom camera app

New kernel (https://github.com/T...sp-ics/tree/exp)

Revised TripNDroid settings

Mooooorrreee

Firmware:

This rom does require firmware above 3.12

Download the advised firmware package trough the link below to ensure best compatibility with this rom.

http://www.mediafire...y6he92s4ua8tx1q

Screenshots:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?za8xa4cz77b7k6q

I trust you have sorted out everything with PO'B and this thread will be continuing while you update TripNDroid beta?

This should be good for Modaco and probably for you getting new some new Sensation owners to try your OS.

Positive comments on this version over on rootzwiki!

I've downloaded this ROM but waiting on your comments on Twitter... hmmm CM9 b14!

Edited by BiziBB

No BT and video camera still and a few new settings/features arent working as well but it is stable.

i tried it on my phone ,bt & VC didnt work....

after all ..the rom is stable!

good job ..trip.!! 你真给力!!wink.gif

Guest greves1

trip, tested out almost every tripndroid feature. really awesome stuff, and i love the direction you're going with this. its much better to have all extra features under one menu, i dont know why cm9 is going the other direction on this.

setup screen had one fc for some reason, but then it came back and worked great. what you set up here is absolutely perfect in terms of setting up the phone. i love the wireless turning on automatically and then letting me sign into google.

one option that doesn't currently work is menu unlock. i reset the phone, even pulled batt, it still doesnt work. also, maybe its possible to give the cm9 battery percentage icon where it shows blue text next to a small battery icon. i kinda like that one.

also led color change doesnt have any effect. im sure you know all of this already, but just pointing it out just in case!

other than that, like i said, everything is really sweet. by far the best rom out for sensation (if you dont care about video recording or bluetooth!) keep it up, dude!

edit: weird, something got broke when i was playing with the live wallpapers, and now i cant find where to change the number of homescreens or turn on or off the persistent search bar. i know it was there before, but those settings are gone now!

Edited by greves1

trip, tested out almost every tripndroid feature. really awesome stuff, and i love the direction you're going with this. its much better to have all extra features under one menu, i dont know why cm9 is going the other direction on this.

setup screen had one fc for some reason, but then it came back and worked great. what you set up here is absolutely perfect in terms of setting up the phone. i love the wireless turning on automatically and then letting me sign into google.

one option that doesn't currently work is menu unlock. i reset the phone, even pulled batt, it still doesnt work. also, maybe its possible to give the cm9 battery percentage icon where it shows blue text next to a small battery icon. i kinda like that one.

also led color change doesnt have any effect. im sure you know all of this already, but just pointing it out just in case!

other than that, like i said, everything is really sweet. by far the best rom out for sensation (if you dont care about video recording or bluetooth!) keep it up, dude!

edit: weird, something got broke when i was playing with the live wallpapers, and now i cant find where to change the number of homescreens or turn on or off the persistent search bar. i know it was there before, but those settings are gone now!

Search bar option in located in launcher settings/homescreem

Guest greves1

Search bar option in located in launcher settings/homescreem

what about the option to change number of homescreens. i swear it was there before. also option to change what number screen is your homescreen.

Guest macpherson1999

What a huge ROM Trip! Is really fast and smooth. Y really like your "trip settings" cause they allow us to make a really personal ROm . You are the men!

I have only 2 question and I hope any member could support me.

1-I dont know how to fix the Brightness problem, i mean, the bottons House,back,search,etc. dont shine when I lock my mobile.

2. The notification led is continuosly orange and I dont know how can I change it.

Your rom is great Trip! Thanks a lot!

Guest macpherson1999

Hi, another question. When I connect the mobile to the computer by USB, the device doesnt show any icon or screen to change to storage.

What can i do?

Thanks !

Hi, another question. When I connect the mobile to the computer by USB, the device doesnt show any icon or screen to change to storage.

What can i do?

Thanks !

I don't have that problem

What can i do?

Thanks !

I was having this problem, I solve it this way : Enable USB debugging, try to connect to computer, if it work it's good, if it doesn't work, disconnect your phone, disable USB debugging and try to connect ;)

I am the only who think that this latest build (1.0.6) is very very very laguy ? Everytime I tap on an app icon to open it, my phone freeze for 5/7 seconds and then open the app' ! When I was typing this sentence my phone freeze... I have a Force Close every 1/2 hours...

I did :

-Wipe Data/Factory Reset

-Wipe Cache

-Wipe Dalvik-cache

-Wipe Battery stats

-Format all partitions

-Flash the superwipe.zip from ARHD ROM dev ! (Just a wiping script)

So my phone was really full wiped !

But I have theses bugs...

Anyone notice the same bugs or I am the only one ?

Edited by Guest

But I must say that this ROM is the most powerfull AOSP ROM for the Sensation, before problems with last version, it was fast ans not laguy, I love all the tweaks and this is great that they are organized in the same place !

Thanks a lot for your work Trip, you are the best !

"One does not simply be a genius" ;)

For all, this is a screenshot he posted yesterday on Twitter : AmsyjxOCIAA3ZBQ.png

But I must say that this ROM is the most powerfull AOSP ROM for the Sensation, before problems with last version, it was fast ans not laguy, I love all the tweaks and this is great that they are organized in the same place !

Thanks a lot for your work Trip, you are the best !

"One does not simply be a genius" ;)

For all, this is a screenshot he posted yesterday on Twitter : AmsyjxOCIAA3ZBQ.png

I believe that screenshot is from his CM9 ROM

super man trip!!!

tOS is so amazing!

but i have a issue:

when i do a voice search or send a voice message via Wei Xin(a Gtalk like app which is popular in my country)..the mic just didnt work for me ..

in voice search it told me "connection error..plis try again"