Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sam tyler

applying racer digitizer screen on racer

7 posts in this topic

Does any one know how to apply the screen to the racer? the one i normally use/buy is the one with the surround post-914473-0-32684100-1330434620_thumb. but the one i got this time was this post-914473-0-31248000-1330434697_thumb.

i noticed there is no glue/sticky back to apply the screen(i removed the glue from the surround i think i made a mistake there!) any ideas? or what glue i can use to hold the screen down? hope someone can help!

find out you need double sided tape for touch screen digitizer.(ebay) hopefully thats the answer! smile.gif

Sam, I bought the one with the surround, think you can explain to me how to do it?

there were 2 videos on you tube showing how to take apart the racer, but i can`t find them(hope they havent been taken off!!)but what i will do is take some pics of me taking my racer apart at some point over the weekend(have to charge my other phone so i can take pics)and some notes to go with the pics.its not that hard but,the ribbon(for the screen)can be a pain to put back.the pics should explain.dont worry i wont forget!

Thank you so much dude! I found my racer after almost a year missing and I'd love to get it working again with a custom rom.

ive took the pics now,i am going to create a new post (with pics and words) so here go`s nothing!

Awesome i'll check it out. Thank you again!